Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 21 - Hometown of the Dead 7

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the last group dropped it. This manga has gone completely down the drain. Very sad, because the first chapter was amazing. But now? Literally a Shounen fight set-up, where everyone gets an enemy? Seriously??

Such weak storytelling.

Shit, I'm crying
I'm sure it's mostly because right now I have the worst fever I have had in my life, but fuuuck didn't need those feels
Thanks for the translation

Ah yes I see the fabled teleporting zombies have made a return. You cannot tell me that no one saw that zombie sneak up on higurashi that thing teleported no if ands or buts. Glad to have this series back after so long I missed it.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realise it was 7 months since i last read this wow. Hopefully the next arc will be better.

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Finally this shitty arc is over and it ended as foreseeable cliché and boring as expected and the crappy twodimensional villains are gone. Hopefully the author will now go back to making it more interesting.
Despite the low quality of this arc I am happy this got picked up because I think it can do a lot better. So thank you for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
So that NEET villain died alone right? He was just dreaming on that redemption delusion?

Users who are viewing this thread