Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 22 - Cross Country of the Dead

Double-page supporter
You have no idea how appreciated it is that you have brought this manga back from the dead.

At last that arc is over, I hope we go back to the MC enjoying the zombie apocalypse with his homies

Hey @session6 thanks a lot for your hard work with translating this. I adore this series and not being able to read it for so long was really bumming me out.

thanks for picking this up, i had lost all hope after almost an entire year of no updates

RETURN MY FEELINGS, WHAT DID I EVEN EXPECT FROM A COMEDY MANGA, F'ING CANCER? OF COURSE IT'S HEMORRHOIDS

Dex-chan lover
Hemorroids, I'm dead. Nice fake-off but it's nice way to show how even minor inconveniences and treatables illnesses become actual and permanent issues without a functioning society.

Another thing overlooked is vision. No more lenses, so break your glasses and a good part of the population would be half-blind.

I have so much respect for everyone in the gang after this arc, they were great. Especially Kencho who was there for this orphan and help her to smile again

Users who are viewing this thread