Zombie Darake no Kono Sekai de wa Sex Shinai to Ikinokorenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Zombie 1

I actually like this. In an apocalyptic world, people die everywhere so it’s actually better that a cute girl dies. At least it’s not a character that they’ve been hyping and making the fans love them for 3 seasons only to kill them off, pathetically too. It’s definitely not the fact that they have sex that I’m reading this. (Also plot seems pretty iffy. It feels more like a hentai plot tho, I can also see “sex” in the name of “keeping the zombies away” coughrapecough)

It's really not about the person dying, but the betrayal of the MC. He legit said he was gonna protect her and then 30 seconds later shes fucking dead, like come on man, that's just fucking shity trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that was ever so slightly different. Here’s hoping there’s another light haired, big titted character in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is one of those examples of "i have read hentai with more plot than".
Which is by no means a compliment for the hentai, it is an insult for whatever thing with less plot that this.

Double-page supporter
Lmao wtf? The idol was already getting use to him and as soon as another girl is in the picture boom she's dead guess I spoke to soon cause as soon as the other girl contacted him I thought oh so this is harem? Guess not 😂

What the actual fuckk! He let the girl died, but sure I like it nice one chad! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread