Zombie darake no Kono Sekai de wa Sex shinai to Ikinokorenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Zombie 4

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood people, in a zombie survival scenario, who try to cover up bites like this. Even ants know when the cordyceps infect them to get away from the rest of the colony- that's if they don't get outright disassembled by the others.

Aggregator gang
man, one after another. i just need to get it through my head that everyone except the mc and the mega tsun hiki-maker will die

Aggregator gang
Well rip those otaku's something like that always happens when a girl is involved especially a thot like that...glad the childhood friend is back hopefully the dumb mc doesn't ditch her again.

@Vasqueztion

I understand it, it's hard to accept that you're going to die, so those characters are in denial about it. The minute he tells the group he's been bitten he'll be thrown out and left to fend for himself. Denial is a stage of grief. Giving up your life is a very hard thing to accept. Easy to say you don't understand it when you're not in that situation. Also ants aren't people, people have a much more complicated thought process than ants.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion You don't? People can be extremely selfish and prioritize their own self-preservation....even if the time they have left is mere days or even hours or minutes.

People in such situations can rationalize all kinds of things...I might be different, I might be the one unique person in the world who won't turn, I just need to hold on....everyone else is going to die/get bitten anyway at some point, we're all just trying to preserve the very short time we have left, why shouldn't I protect myself, they might even die before I do....and so on.

May I just go on about a peeve of mine, using animals as an example to comment on humans. "Even ants..." is hardly a good comparison. By implying that ants are a lower lifeform and that even they prioritize (as if they are sentient and consciously make the decision to) the group, you may try and show that such people are so low they can't even match up to said lower lifeform, let alone other humans. But ants don't make conscious decisions or display the same emotional states as humans, or at least we don't understand how they do if they do. Every creature has a in-born disposition that has nothing to do with other creatures...ants serve the needs of the colony, Hippos live to eat and they will get through anything to do so, and humans innovate and scheme to preserve themselves. Sky is blue, water is wet.

I kinda really liked this chapter. It rose above its normal past self to show a bit of the dark side of human nature and the dangers of playing with people's hearts.

Dex-chan lover
I totally understand the part where bite victims hold onto hope that they're the 0.00001% whose immune, but the not telling their friends... just get your dying will done with, and self seal yourself inside somewhere; if you're magically immune, you can undo your own locks you setup, if not, your sealed away. I can also understand the people that go super ego, and go all out on their own desires before dying, since it doesn't matter to them after they're dead, but again, to go on normally while hiding it from your friends? What benefits do you get?

Also dislike people that go "kill me while I'm still me", because they could be that 0.00001% whose immune, and then humanity would have lost a great chance at working towards the cure; lock em in a room, experiment on them, etc. Make some use out of their life, while hoping that that near impossibility.

Dex-chan lover
They got what was coming to them, I hope MC will now appreciate the one girl who’s been chasing after him all this time now...

I still feel bad about first girl though...

Users who are viewing this thread