Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Parting

Dex-chan lover
Despite me looking forward to the MC not having any baggage, my common sense knows that he'll probably have to save mitsuki

Dex-chan lover
A great idea to acquire a substance addiction in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. That will make things so much easier in the everyday life that's already hard enough. Maybe that physician lady actually believes she knows that there's no tomorrow, so she's past caring.

Dex-chan lover
Look at that - an MC who's little bit of a douche, but not a complete asshole.
He manipulated the girl into having sex with him, but when she wanted to leave, he didn't try to force her to stay or make a scene or anything. He just accepted it.

I think he's one of the most realistic MC's I have seen in manga.

Dex-chan lover
A great idea to acquire a substance addiction in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. That will make things so much easier in the everyday life that's already hard enough. Maybe that physician lady actually believes she knows that there's no tomorrow, so she's past caring.
Peer pressure is a hell of a drug.

Contributor
The nurse was for me the worst part of the story.
Especially later, i was getting bored while playing with her drama.

I wonder whether MC will have to save the girl simply because the guy gets offed, or because he actually turns out to be a bad guy

Dex-chan lover
Yknow the kids death felt, anticlimactic, i wish we had gotten to know them better, would've felt it more, also I feel like the color makes it less serious thats just me though

Users who are viewing this thread