Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai

This manga doesn't do the best job of displaying the depravity and raw apathy of the main character. They portray him as a normal manga MC here, but in the game he's incredibly apathetic and dislikable. As a character he is annoying, but not actually terribly written. What kept me going was mostly the plot though. Also this manga is skipping a LOT of important plot and thoughts of the character. The game is mostly good because of the intelligent analysis from the character of the world around him, and the hot sex scenes. This manga so far is lacking both. I'm at least glad that the game that I played and thought was pretty unknown is getting more publicity. Also btw, the novel is unfinished and on indefinite hiatus. The game actually had to make its own mini ending, which I actually liked, but was definitely abrupt.

This manga doesn't do the best job of displaying the depravity and raw apathy of the main character. They portray him as a normal manga MC here, but in the game he's incredibly apathetic and dislikable. As a character he is annoying, but not actually terribly written. What kept me going was mostly the plot though. Also this manga is skipping a LOT of important plot and thoughts of the character. The game is mostly good because of the intelligent analysis from the character of the world around him, and the hot sex scenes. This manga so far is lacking both. I'm at least glad that the game that I played and thought was pretty unknown is getting more publicity. Also btw, the novel is unfinished and on indefinite hiatus. The game actually had to make its own mini ending, which I actually liked, but was definitely abrupt.
First and foremost, Arcueid is a great choice of waifu for a pfp.
I'm currently reading the game at the moment and yeah I completely agree that the MC there is just a vile guy with a smidget of morals. One of the parts that got me was how they written how he was reading Tokiko's PC about her getting harassed at work and he still went through with his needs.

Fed-Kun's army
How bad was he in the game?! He defiles a corpse and rapes a woman(via sexual extortion) in the first two chapters.

Dex-chan lover
No updates? Dropped? What happened? this is a good read!

Dex-chan lover
i was wonder why this sound familiar so this is the manga version of the game, though the character changed quite a lot in compare, no wonder i didn't notice
83547.jpg
83548.jpg
83549.jpg

I want more this stuff is fire. Doctor girl and the homie guy squad are my favorite character. Hopin tokiko isnt Forgotten, mc is weird for fucking a zombie like her but hoping she gains some sorta intelligence and can join the group.

The guy squad feel like homies and I love it. Delinquent who’s a great guy, glasses guy who seems wimpy but wants to be courageous and is friends with the delinquent. Also the reliable middle aged dude who seems badass.

also really love the doctor girl. With how the mc is I doubt they’ll get together in the way I would like, but she’s amazing in a way. She actually had sex with the mc CONSENSUALLY WITH A CONDOM, That’s a first for the mc. She also wants a serious relationship, also she’s attached to him cause she was such a mess before he came along. Now she doesn’t need to overdose on sleeping pills to fall asleep. It’s sweet enough to give me a cavity.

The mc is weird (he‘s raped a girl and fucked a zombie) but it’s sorta cool seeing him actually care about the people around him more. And despite him being immune to zombies, the story still keeps me on edge. Just because he is safe from the main threat, it doesn’t mean it’s all sunshine and rainbows.

There are fucked up people out there like in ‘Sweet Home’ who just do fucked up stuff, they aren’t zombies so they can hurt him. Some zombies are mysteriously intelligent, intelligent enough to notice him, who knows what they can do. And most of all, just cuz he’s safe, doesn’t mean the people around him are. They do quite a lot of deaths and they happen fast so I can’t be sure if my favorites will survive.

I WANT MOREEEEE

Dex-chan lover
The MC comes across as unlikeable in the beginning, but he becomes a bit more empathetic as time goes on and his ruthlessness kinda grows on you when they get into dire situations and while everyone else is freaking out he can get the job done.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh interesting premise of zombie apocalypse. But just like almost every manga with similar theme, it started falling off when the MC joins a larger group of survivors. Because most of the times theres definitely gonna be an A* in the group that back stab everyone for some reason

Dex-chan lover
I found out about this series from a recent AniNews announcement. This is getting an anime! Reading the first few chapters, I found it questionable that they'd pick this to adapt. But it becomes genuinely interesting later on. It's obvious that the author is trying hard to avoid the typical zombie tropes and he succeeds for the most part in my opinion.

I didn't know that this was also a game. I largely ignore the game versions since I'd rather personally just read ideas from another author.

Dex-chan lover
i was wonder why this sound familiar so this is the manga version of the game, though the character changed quite a lot in compare, no wonder i didn't notice
83547.jpg
83548.jpg
83549.jpg
Big change for #1. 2 and 3 look very similar to this manga. Is the game worth playing through? A VN?

Dex-chan lover
Big change for #1. 2 and 3 look very similar to this manga. Is the game worth playing through? A VN?
yes, there are 4 games in total or more like 4 chapters spread out into 4 games, you can also get them on steam, the manga more or less follow the main storyline but cut down a lot of the sex, he did a lot more with Mitsuki in vol 1, vol 2 cover the hospital arc and vol 3 the zombie attack arc.
and then there is vol 0, which is a prequel kinda, just have extra story with the 3 girls, not too important.

I also hear a rumor it may get anime adaptation

Dex-chan lover
yes, there are 4 games in total or more like 4 chapters spread out into 4 games, you can also get them on steam, the manga more or less follow the main storyline but cut down a lot of the sex, he did a lot more with Mitsuki in vol 1, vol 2 cover the hospital arc and vol 3 the zombie attack arc.
and then there is vol 0, which is a prequel kinda, just have extra story with the 3 girls, not too important.

I also hear a rumor it may get anime adaptation
yup, it's confirmed in AniNews. that's the only reason I even found this manga.

Dex-chan lover
yup, it's confirmed in AniNews. that's the only reason I even found this manga.
then that is quite weird thing to do since the series is about a rapy MC... how the heck they gonna adapt this when the early half is about him banging a zombie girl and then blackmail a school girl?

Dex-chan lover
then that is quite weird thing to do since the series is about a rapy MC... how the heck they gonna adapt this when the early half is about him banging a zombie girl and then blackmail a school girl?
I think it's easy to convert this to something more palatable to the masses by just changing the sexual into more romantic overtones. For the more gruesome bits, I think they can leave those bits as is so it becomes more of a typical gritty seinen.

Dude....ever heard of an anime series called Fate?

Nowadays, barely anyone knows that Fate is basically h3nt@i especially with the original VNs.

Even another h3nt@i VN called Yuno was even more r@p3y (with r@p3 that makes what happened here look like toddlers kissing) with a shhttt ton of seggz yet was toned down heavily in the last anime attempt they did.
Even the first attempt of making a Yuno "anime" was basically just h3nt@i with gore and vore

It's not impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Dude....ever heard of an anime series called Fate?

Nowadays, barely anyone knows that Fate is basically h3nt@i especially with the original VNs.

Even another h3nt@i VN called Yuno was even more r@p3y (with r@p3 that makes what happened here look like toddlers kissing) with a shhttt ton of seggz yet was toned down heavily in the last anime attempt they did.
Even the first attempt of making a Yuno "anime" was basically just h3nt@i with gore and vore

It's not impossible.
older series always have more leeway, compare to nowaday with many anime got black bar censored or cut it down so you barely see anything but it is still rare to see a rapy MC since that kind of thing usually give for villain so you can hate them.

What is wrong with the MC, first he r4pe a corpse then proceed to rape schoolgirl? On top of that, he's 25, and somehow, the r4ped victim fall in love with him???? 7 year old writing ability

Only thing good from this is the art is good plus full colored.

Where can I read the novel? Could you please share it? Btw, how's the mini ending of the game? Does he turn into a zombie? What about the girls? Does he end up living with one of them? I'm so sorry for asking you a lot, my curiosity in the highest level rn 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread