#Zombie Sagashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That came out of the left field's left most left fiend, but interesting none the less. Really looking forward to how this is expanded on.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's a different take on a zombie story? But it is also a really bad take. Everyone is just stuck in a virtual world and when they log off/forced offline their bodies turn into zombies that attack/force other people offline? That's perhaps the strangest take on zombies I've ever seen, it's like making SAO a zombie horror rather than a death game.

Contributor
I really, really hope it's just that the dad went full paranoid schizophrenic before succumbing to the virus or something

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So before the "kairi" popped up the world was functionally a cycle of reincarnation, memories not included, and the "kairi" appeared when someone cheated their way out of the cycle. The "kairi" do act and appear similar to "preta" in a lot of ways.

Is this supposed to be Samsara through a lens of technology?

Dex-chan lover
At first I was thinking just like Manchura above, this is the Matrix, but those who left have their avatars turn into zombies.

Perhaps it’s a bit nutty, but then it’s actually an interesting take because unlike other zombie series, it explains why they don’t rot (and other unphysical fiction-like aspects).

While most series tend to approach the unphysical aspects with the explanation of it is how it is, stop thinking, look at how they’re smashed/shot/give chase; this one actually has something that tie things together quite neatly. Assuming her father’s explanation is true that is.

Fed-Kun's army
Weirdest infodump I've seen so far, if it's true. Had me wondering if this got axed for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread