#Zombie Sagashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
We are just gonna infodump some major shit while doing a generic beach episode, huh...

I have neck pain from the tonal whiplash.

We lost Mitsuboshi Colors for this... oi.
I don't dislike the plot twist, but that's only assuming they actually do something with it. It is, however, inherently problematic in terms of telling an engaging story. It literally means NOTHING that has or will happen matters since none of it is real anyways (hyperbole, of course, as the characters will still learn valuable lessons in this world, but true in essence). Now that the plot twist is out of the bag it's pretty much just the readers waiting to speed through the story until we get to said real world.

Dex-chan lover
weird but I like it, a different take that could be really cool both if dad is proven to have said the truth and if we don't find out

Group Leader
Wait so let me get this straight: our main characters are not real at least not their body, and they live in a virtual reality world like metaverse, all the while their real bodies are in the real world? Is that it or did I get it the other way around?

Whatever the case might be, do our main characters have real bodies to begin with? Assuming they aren't AIs you know.

Dex-chan lover
weird but I like it, a different take that could be really cool both if dad is proven to have said the truth and if we don't find out
The secret is in her dad body, if he is bited or not, but nobody checked the corpse, but if he only transform without other zombie near, then maybe is true
But there is a big plot hole, and is Zomko

"This reality is just a simulation"
No foreshadowing, no hints, just a huge infodump on a single page.
Also if the upper world has run out of resources why even leave? It's probably just a Matrioshka brain (solar system sized super computer) orbiting a black hole in a dark dead universe.

A very strange way of the mangaka getting revenge on the readers. Even if it was going to get axed, instead of just tying up loose ends and getting to a conclusion he really wanted to troll his readers.

Users who are viewing this thread