#Zombie Sagashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Final Chapter

Dex-chan lover
If you have to put forth an argument for why it's cathartic, then it's not cathartic.
That makes no fucking sense. You have to provide a "why" for most things you feel are the way they are in general. It's basic literacy, and something you learn in school.

Dex-chan lover
what the actual fuck ?

h1XaTya.png
I Have 2 ideas
1- Dad is rigth; everyone what did logout, is returning, someone fixed the bug between the virtual and the real world and maybe Zomko was an admin or an IA (Ex. Agent Smith)
2- Dad lie, the truth about they were humans are there isnt future is cruel, better a lie about what everyone is living in other upper world ... what happened with zomko? Maybe you can cure if eat a lot of meat (not human)

I Have 2 ideas
1- Dad is rigth; everyone what did logout, is returning, someone fixed the bug between the virtual and the real world and maybe Zomko was an admin or an IA (Ex. Agent Smith)
2- Dad lie, the truth about they were humans are there isnt future is cruel, better a lie about what everyone is living in other upper world ... what happened with zomko? Maybe you can cure if eat a lot of meat (not human)
The whole infodump about the VR world in Ch 16 was just a bunch of nonsense so don't think too hard about it.

I suspect the mangaka got the notification that his manga gets axed in three chapters and made that stuff up to troll/take revenge because of his frustration. There was no foreshadowing or hint for that reveal and to be frank, there was no reason to start another storyline 3 chapters before the series gets cancelled, even if this story was his original idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread