Zombie World

The series is super generic, but it's really good. It's like a good action film.

@allenallenallen333 thanks for the usual great job. I just hope it sticks to realism and doesn't pull the BS trope o zombies that do not decay, don't need to eat to survive, etc. Because unless you involve magic, corpses have to decay and a "real" zombie apocalypse can't last long due to scavenger bugs and rotting corpses.

@Aikaro if so they would still need to eat human flesh. In most bs zombie stories, a zombie even if kept starving for weeks, doesn't rot nor die or starvation, which, again, is bs. moving requires energy and energy doesn't come out of thin air except in poorly written fantasy stories.

Yeah it's a little messed up, but it's being written from the perspective of a guy who is obsessed enough with zombies to draw and publish a story about them and rape and murder, so he might not be normal.

God damn 50 chapters 👏 good work

edit: people complaining about realism of zombie apocalypse is wacky. So a necrotizing corpse can walk, fight and consume, but it definitely can’t function without daily 2000 calories? ok dude

Dex-chan lover
I think the worst thing for my immersion with this series is that the zombies are just as durable as Romero's / TWD's shambling walkers, but the speed and agility of Left 4 Dead's / 28 Days Later's Infected. Combining the two is... Well, not just a nightmare scenario, also one that doesn't make sense.

I can see where some of you are coming from, in a certain types of stories you want to have rules the story follows so we can predict what can happen next and have reasonable expectations. This isn't that kind of story. Just enjoy the ride.

Hmm..not so bad but not the best.
Its a short Manga from China about zombie. Story is fine. MC is ok.

Well, it seems hes a normal MC but it just another MC treatment tbh, where he wont die and able to do lots of dangerous thing that normal people cant tbh. So, Normal MC with 9999+ luck on his side

Users who are viewing this thread