Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 34 - the kid leader I've always thought was a boy’s child also turns out to be…

Group Leader
Abe is very proud and happy while thinking about this series I'm sure

May he retire in peace

Dex-chan lover
11e0e7b16ac98c7dd33edae26be24be9b61ce37d.jpg

It was decent I guess. Very random ending tho with her suddenly being pregnant despite saying all they did was play cards.

Dex-chan lover
NNNNnnooooo its already over, I want moreeeee.
Whining aside, that was a hell of a ride, escalated ride. Thanks Abe for sponsoring this.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed this, but I'm pretty disappointed it ended here. For the longest time anything rom-com-ish was stuck in the rut of "maybe we like each other but we're embarrassed" forever (thanks Lum), now there's some that are dating or married, but it'd be nice to get some where we see the whole progression. I was hoping we'd see that with here with how quickly things progressed, instead it ended. Still really enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
made its point, no drama, had baby and no lollygagging.

truly doesn't get much better than this. burned its wick at both ends but damn did that flame shine.

@Zenghax well, because japan has a low birthrate so the prime minister encourages every couple (at least all married couples) to have a child. In their case even if it's teenage pregnancy, it is still a contribution to the declining birthrate in japan.

Users who are viewing this thread