Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 34 - the kid leader I've always thought was a boy’s child also turns out to be…

Power Uploader
@CSmith327 No problem... I’m trying to find something similar to this one... This manga wasn’t completely about just 1 girl doing different poses afaik...

Aggregator gang
@RPWPA It wasn't random. You need to work on your reading comprehension if you can't read between the lines, so to speak. It's pretty obviously implied that they were doing more than "playing cards"...like the hickies and the fact that they went to a love hotel.

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how many developments this series has skipped. Like I know she proposed like 15 chaps ago, but it even skipped the wedding. Also why do people always say they haven't had sex? Like they have been doing that since like chap 5. They even moved in together ages before the pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author decided to end it so soon because of the negative comments people put due to her getting pregnant.

Fed-Kun's army
@AthK yeah that's why I felt it was one of the better ones. The characters are always doing different stuff like going to the beach or the love hotel. There were other people too like his mom and the older ladies, and her friend. The ones I was saying I wasn't crazy about are the kind where the girl is just flirting with the reader through pov. They don't really have a story like this one did, and it's just art of pretty anime girls. They might as well just do an artbook instead.

Fed-Kun's army
@Varler Probably, I would have liked to see cute child raising scenes with the tomboy daughter but oh well. At least it ended at a good spot

Dex-chan lover
Lol so it's gonna be another de ja vu.a let history repeats itself once again.XD.
their daughter is cute af.XD.
AWWWW I can't believe it ended already we certainly need the story of their married life.XD.

thank you sooo much for finishing the translations of this.scanlation group you rock!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter and for the series!
Man, this really was a enjoyable ride, sad it ended so soon, wanted to see more family moments.
Gonna miss this series in my weekly readings :(

Also: lul, 34 huh?
Before i forgot,
Fuck twitter

Its always kinda sad when you reach the end of a story, but very satisfying to know how it ends, gonna miss this series but thank you author-san and for the team working on this series, thank you for giving us the opportunity to read this series.

Users who are viewing this thread