Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 34 - the kid leader I've always thought was a boy’s child also turns out to be…

Dex-chan lover
A wholesome story that gets Shinzo Abe's stamp of approval.

Good ending, Abe approves

fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
@goarachnidlaser They will make more. In fact there might already be another one. It would be a small baby, so it makes sense she/he wouldn't be present in the scene.

Double-page supporter
y'know I thought this was just gonna be another one of those random art types of series', but the fact that this actually had a pretty nice/relatively wholesome story to it was actually pretty dope lmao

Aggregator gang
What a good, warm, wholesome manga. And what a nice family. 😊

Thx for the chapters. <3

@bigtiddyoneesan In terms of MelonBooks yeah, they're usually 18 or less pages. It's not really tankoubon level content. If this was a regular manga it would only be 2 or 3 chapters

@AthK Next time you do a single page twitter or pixv comic it'd be nice if the art was like this one and every page is different, and usually has multiple panels. There's too many of them where it's just the same one panel template of pov with the male character talking to a female character but each page has different dialogue. The backgrounds and situations are different in each page of this, so it helps to show time passing. An example of one like how I mentioned would be the one with the gyaru that will date the guy in 100 days, but is was cancelled in like 30 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread