RaW Hero - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Ending's a bit rushed, but it's ok. Quite surprised with the happy tone in this semi-open ending though, was expecting Prison School-tier ending just to watch all the 'fans' writhe in pain.

It was an excellent, wild shitshow while it lasted.

I think if we talked about business and what the authors get through, whether their manga sells or not. Maybe his manga didn’t sell anymore and the company asked him to end the manga in few chapters. Just like what happened to Bleach lol. Honestly, that’s the only explanation that comes through my mind fir why he rushed the ending. Depending on the author’s personality/style i think he really wanted to bring more not only about the story but also about the love life of the mc and the misunderstandings that he really love to write about.

I'm in awe I thought I was just going to read another chapter but then I see the end

Fed-Kun's army
Ummm, ok where do I start... I enjoyed this manga overall but the ending was admittedly, a bit underwhelming. It wasn't "Bad" or "Horrible", just leaved a loooot more to be desired. Hiramoto could have at LEAST shown us the proposal that Chiaki had for Mariko and her answer to the proposal. But I guess it's an open ending??? Anyways, it was fun while it lasted. Also, the people saying Hiramoto doesn't know how to tell a story obviously have not read "Me And The Devil Blues"... that's a borderline masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
You can't do this do my girl Jelly E. Fish :c

She deserved to be happy.

Wait, is there more or is this a different manga? (source?)
AFQh58p.png

I expected it to be worse, honestly not a horrible ending, a solid 7 ig

the Possan panel made me sad but i hope he feels better after he finds out that everyhing is alright

Well that is one fuking sad ending.
Did Mariko really deserve to get ruined like this? Wasn't she supposed to be second main character?

Users who are viewing this thread