Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - We’ve Got the Whole Family Right Here!

the fact that Sachi and the mom were already armed with chairs is pretty hilarious XD

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I'm reminded that somehow every love interest in this is awful. This time it's a harsh reminder that Sachi is the worst kind of tsundere.

Double-page supporter
You lost your title of brother... now you are the piece of meat she wants to sit on...

Yeah ima drop. I, I just can't with the clingy-ass sister. I don't have the patience. She is incredibly selfish.

Power Uploader
@LouisTheLuis, i would change 1 word in your comment.. cause a mod will get really triggered :wowmiyano: (i dont care myself, but he likes to mute for it).

Anyways, this is the shit i like to read. Up to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@CardiBSlays
Clingy? or devoted?

Also, she couldn't have been selfish when she's arguing against selling the store. She didn't want her parents to sacrifice too much for her sake.
Not knowing her actual motivations, I'd be on the parent's side too. If I were her parents, wouldn't want to hold back my children's growth and aspirations for my own dreams.
If going to a prep school would be selfish, then the brother would be guilty of that too. I guess that's the reason why he can't really say anything about it, moreso with his own motivation being trying to woo a certain girl.

Dex-chan lover
Sachi and her mom with chairs already in hand, man this WAS going to become a brawl.

ULTIMATE GAL FIGHT.

This chapter was sweet
... and good news, it seems the haters this series has are slowly getting out or just chilling out.

Dex-chan lover
whoever want to drop just drop, you are not a saint or god that we need you to announe what you are doing
p.s fun chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread