Kakkou no Iinazuke - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - We’ve Got No Choice but to Reveal Our Secret!

Dex-chan lover
already said it in spanish, I don't wanna have hopes for Segawa, she isn't gonna win :(
she was super cute tho

Contributor
Hiro: No more secrets, okay?

Nagi: Okay. I kissed my sister and Erika tried to spin it as something that was okay to do

Hiro: ...You can keep secrets.

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto all the girls are terrible, imo. Erika is a leech, Segawa is a stale piece of bread until we get more background on her, and sister route is just fucking weird, even if it's not genetic.

@xyzzy

That's not what Erika said. Nagi was acting like it was no big deal and just an accident, and she was saying Sachi's a woman and does not see it as no big deal.

Contributor
Glad they didn't try to keep this bizarre circumstance from Segawa for fifty more chapters.

We still have no clue about who is Segawa's fiancee and whats Erika's secret :{

Double-page supporter
Im actually glad thet they told her, other would have wait another 40-50 chapters

Double-page supporter
Yes it's good that they could be honest with her, but it also seemed like the perfect opportunity for Segawa to talk about her own fiance and she...didn't.

Ngl i think I like the design of their house more than I’m liking the plot rn.

It’s a really pretty house

@chusetto them three hold secret at least 1 on their own, I mean what about the guy Erika want to met and of course Hiro's fiancee.
i don't think they'll add another dude to the series, but considering the fact that Erika already had a guy in mind and Hiro's fiancee it's still possible if another guy appears, either Erika's man or Hiro's fiancee it has to be nagi

that's only MHO what about you any thought?

Users who are viewing this thread