Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

And people were saying not everyone is after Furi suddenly for no reason at all, lmao. After her shtick was gone the only thing left was making MC a punching bag and every male human going after FMC. Manga lost all its substance and dynamic the last 5-10 chapters. She keeps treating him like a stranger but "oh so in love hurr durr" while MC just feels pain every other chapter, that is pretty much the whole story while forcing sudden drama now with all guys swarming and orbiting her, all day, every day. Just too many cliché developments with MC being the only character evolving in any way at all (him getting more bold but also more self conscious). At this point I hope MC moves on and stays friends with her if at all (since she doesnt treat him like one) but that wont happen.

tl;dr rating tanking with manga getting stale and shallow

I know people have defended how the manga is going in the past but seriously the fmc gets closer with ever other character in this series that’s not the mc. And I know people are going to say she is shy and stuff but like how is he suppose to know that, like realistically based on what’s happened his reaction to what’s happening now should be to just not talk to her anymore because she isn’t interested in him.

the fmc has made so much progress with everyone except the mc that she needs to make progress with random dudes now lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ouch

Hopefully she rejects by saying she likes someone else.. then again that also will be a big misunderstanding for him
Hmmmmmm yeah tricky situation
He should just confess too so she can finally accept, he has nothing to lose really since they’re friends but not even that close
So go for it and become close for reals

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this doesn't end immediately after they got together....

Listen you short cunt, bust in there, grab her, say “she’s mine” and take her to the toilets and fuck her stop wasting time being a stupid fucking virgin bloody short cunt.
“B-b-b-but” but shit mate dick in pussy it ain’t that hard.
Dense motherfucker. Denser than me in year 7 who didn’t realise my crush had a crush on me (i want to go back in the past and deck myself for being a dense cunt)

Dex-chan lover
We can all expect her to reject that rando, but yeah, a pretty girl's gonna get confessions, and you know what, gonna need some jealousy to push things along for slow MCs.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 it will tho. Every fucking time.

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Japs authors can't into long term relationships past confession.

Users who are viewing this thread