List of Forum Titles by Reaction Score

Dex-chan lover
TIL there's such a thing as this, I was wondering who is Fed, why do they have an army and why am I a part of it lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Also, it seems like the negative reaction scores from the 'confused' and 'dumb' reactions were removed.

New list of reactions and their score effects:
Love +3
Helpful +3
Wow +2
Like +1
This +1
Funny +1
Thinking +0
Confused +0
Drink +0
Dumb +0
Angry +0
Strike -1
My feedback @rdn: no negative/subtracting reactions. Reactions are often used to convey emotion or a response, they're not always used as a downvote (undesirable behaviour). If your comment asked a question akin to: "do you think strike should result in -1", I would certainly react a strike on you to answer no. I don't see why that should harm your score.

Dex-chan lover
Aside from being able to choose titles, there should be a title for getting an absurd amount of a specific reaction. Like I'd want to see someone "currently residing at hrny jail" for getting bonked/dumb so many times.

And who/what is fed? I want to know who and why am I fighting for lol

Dex-chan lover
Aside from being able to choose titles, there should be a title for getting an absurd amount of a specific reaction. Like I'd want to see someone "currently residing at hrny jail" for getting bonked/dumb so many times.

And who/what is fed? I want to know who and why am I fighting for lol
too much of- title name
Like- FB mom
Strike- Bowling royalty
This- fake updoot
Funny- standing up
Love- lover boy (?)
Thinking- the thinker (?)
Confused- "_________"
Drunk- road hazzard
Helpful- shiny
Dumb- genetical lobotomy
Wow- surprising!
Angry- violent

Dex-chan lover
oh jeez so this is what caused it, Im shocked that Aggregator gang is so high up, Frankly I hate it, would love active member, Fed kun army, or even just member over it. At least those dont come of as negative things.

Dex-chan lover
too much of- title name
Like- FB mom
Strike- Bowling royalty
This- fake updoot
Funny- standing up
Love- lover boy (?)
Thinking- the thinker (?)
Confused- "_________"
Drunk- road hazzard
Helpful- shiny
Dumb- genetical lobotomy
Wow- surprising!
Angry- violent
As someone who gets a ton of helpfuls I think it should be nod to light novels, as explaining confusing moments in the mangas with LN info is what results in helpfuls

Dex-chan lover
And if you have some ideas for more titles, feel free
Apple Thief
Out Of Context Manga on Twitter: Chainsaw Man https://t.co/oKeqRAMJqb /  Twitter

Group Leader
@rdn
i demand an explanation what the hell is fed??? all this time ive bothered by the fact this fed term.

Dex-chan lover
This is Fed-kun:
sus-alert-impersonating.png

The evil imposter that steals passwords
OH I LOVE FEDRICK!!!! They dress like portuguese uni students (i'm in the process of buying a suit for myself so i can relate a little)

Users who are viewing this thread