List of Forum Titles by Reaction Score

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
Also "dumb" has no effect on your karma, your precious internet points are safe
no effect anymore
I was bullied into removing the negative score because some people couldnt keep their twitchy fingers in their pockets smh :shamihuh:

reu

Dex-chan lover
no effect anymore
I was bullied into removing the negative score because some people couldnt keep their twitchy fingers in their pockets smh :shamihuh:
pity there isn't a manly-tear react.
Being as it is I'll do the next best thing and laugh @u:02:, get bullied scrub:kek:

Last edited:

reu

Dex-chan lover
rdn Also, do you know what "Double-page supporter" means? People are always asking but I never saw an answer

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
rdn Also, do you know what "Double-page supporter" means? People are always asking but I never saw an answer
500136_0.png

Slap a pair of these extenders on either side of a Manhasset 48 music stand (sold separately) and you're good to go with your four page wide parts for the symphonic movement of your choice!

Dex-chan lover
Parts for instrumental ensembles are written on one or two page sheets, but sometimes more space is needed and the sheet winds up being wider.
These extenders would help 'support' a 'double page' (actually three or four normal sized pages) of sheet music.

I'm just going to rest my head on my desk for a bit now.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Parts for instrumental ensembles are written on one or two page sheets, but sometimes more space is needed and the sheet winds up being wider.
These extenders would help 'support' a 'double page' (actually three or four normal sized pages) of sheet music.

I'm just going to rest my head on my desk for a bit now.
uh... I've been a sax player since I was 6 years old and never saw one of those...
learn something new every day
Probably because I was in a marching band and those are for orchestra music stands

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought the Double page supporter title was for nolifes who lurked/frequented both sites. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
No title
0 – 4

5 – 24

25 – 44

Fed-Kun's army
45 – 74

Aggregator gang
75 – 99

Double-page supporter
100 – 149

Dex-chan lover
150 +​

I just did some testing to find the exact values where titles change.
Also, it seems like the negative reaction scores from the 'confused' and 'dumb' reactions were removed.

New list of reactions and their score effects:
Love +3
Helpful +3
Wow +2
Like +1
This +1
Funny +1
Thinking +0
Confused +0
Drink +0
Dumb +0
Angry +0