The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Lover

Dex-chan lover
...oh no, no no no no. Don't you dare go "5-touboun no Hanayome" route. I wish every "harem" manga would go for either the Golden route which is the true harem ending, or "Bokuben" route where every single heroine got their own ending routes.
Same. I usually dont dig harems because at the end of the manga you cant just choose 1. If your making a harem go for all of them if your a man.

Dex-chan lover
Who tf is with the mc in the end? From the hair color alone it’s different from any of the sisters, but then again it’s in black and white so it’s not clear. Also there’s a possibility some of the sisters dyed their hair. Maybe it’s actually a different girl? Though if we’re talking about the hairstyle alone, the closest one would be the eldest sister. Either way i kinda hate s straight up unclear time skip like this, it’s kinda spoiler in a way and closing the possibility of harem ending.

Same. I usually dont dig harems because at the end of the manga you cant just choose 1. If your making a harem go for all of them if your a man.
I know right? Who give a shit if it’s unrealistic, its a harem consisting of step sisters to begin with. They also could go for the Bokuben route like the other commenter said, but i personally don’t like it, since if there are multiple endings, it feels like none of them are canon. Again, just my opinion tho

Dex-chan lover
If your making a harem go for all of them if your a man.
This. I mean if you look at the origin term of harem it basically means "I choose all of em" but now harem is mostly used as "I have multiple love interest but I can only choose one of them" which sucks.

But deep down I know what I really care the most is to have this manga doesn't get dragged like Kanokari.

Last edited:

Wu

Group Leader
I must admit, it took me far longer than I'd like to admit to understand wtf happened at the of the chapter... But honestly, hoping for a harem end in a series set in modern japan, with an author like Reiji, guess it was just wishful hoping, huh...

Dex-chan lover
I think it was the eldest daughter that was with him in the end, personal opinion though.

Dex-chan lover
This was confusing to make up. Cause of the name "Chihiro"
His mother's name is Chihiro, and a few pages later, he randomly calls a girl by that very name.
Thought it might have been his father in that place but then it would make no sense why his wife is so young and who would be the other lady??
This got me thinking "What's happening?! Did he alter the timeline now!!" 😂

Could have been executed better. Like keeping the name part for a later plot device. It created confusion for me and had to read it all again to finally get it right.

Dex-chan lover
Many: "Nooooo, why do you do this?! Now everyone in the harem can't win!"

Me:

giphy.gif

"I see. So that's how's going to be, huh."

I know what the author tried to do here: a flashforward showing that there's only one winner to create engagement among the different sisters' supporters. That's good, but he has shown too much of the winner and just on hair color alone, means that the younger ones are in for a heartbreak. And that's if we don't take into account any other girl butting in later.

Users who are viewing this thread