The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Lover

Dex-chan lover
As many other have stated. Harems need to double down on what the tag actually is. One guy multiple girls with the ending being he chooses all of them. If you don't want that don't make it a harem. All you're doing is wasting people's time and starting braindead waifu wars. Which are just giant cringefests of my waifu is better than the other. Either go all the way or don't do it all.

And if you are going all the way write your story to make logical sense. If these girls are liking the same guy then that guy has to have something special about him that stands out from the rest. Aka no more of the stupid "he's a nice guy" bs. Have a dude earn his harem through good writing. You can write something unrealistic but still make logical sense in it's setting.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure that's MC's wife at the end. It could just be eldest sister with her daughter, his niece. I thought little girl was flashback Ouka at first.

For any manga with a month long wait between chapters, I always have to go back and re-read previous chapters to remember what's going on...

But I still remember SEIHA TWISTER.

Last edited:
Why the hell does it take so much time to load pages just for this manga...
Also that's definitely that pink twin tail.
Fk I'm furious
Dropped.

Power Uploader
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 f... Not like gotoubun, please no... My heart can't take it... Just make the harem root!

Dex-chan lover
or "Bokuben" route where every single heroine got their own ending routes.
Honestly the "Bokuben" route type in my personal opinion, feels cowardly on the authors part in trying to appease the readers in a half ass manner. Either go all in on the harem or with one chick, instead making it into a "what if" wishy-washy scenario [which it is despite the author or fans claiming otherwise and that it okay because it's all technically canon].

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad other people here are just as confused as I am. I read it twice now and was wondering if I forgot something because it felt like I'm suppossed to understand that scene but I didn't. The pacing was a little weird.

5-toubun, huh, what a nice twist. Not. Also people pay too much attention to the hair, if it's a time skip it doesn't matter.
...oh no, no no no no. Don't you dare go "5-touboun no Hanayome" route. I wish every "harem" manga would go for either the Golden route which is the true harem ending, or "Bokuben" route where every single heroine got their own ending routes.
The curse of contemporary Japan setting. I wish romcom authors explored other settings, where modern laws and expectations don't matter. Fantasy is overcrowded with "oops, I'm secretly OP" isekais and sci-fi just died out lately. Hell, even medieval Japan would work.

Dex-chan lover
...oh no, no no no no. Don't you dare go "5-touboun no Hanayome" route. I wish every "harem" manga would go for either the Golden route which is the true harem ending, or "Bokuben" route where every single heroine got their own ending routes.
golden route :meguusmug::win::win::wooow:

Dex-chan lover
How does that last part even connect to the previous (Arata's talk with his dad).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
EDIT: I'm STUPID.

Users who are viewing this thread