The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 120 - We're Intoxicated

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete To go by her glances in the "lyrics" chapter, I don't think she needs the help. But it's always good to meet the parents "officially".
Making it a face-to-face conversation is much better. Instead of relying on the thought that she might already know.
There is just something different about saying these kinds of things in person!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh wholesome revelation of the confession~
Loved that there's a similarity between Ichi's confession to Yamada's parents and Yamada's with Kana!

Thank you again, Anon for the translation as always! Hope you're doing alright :chad:

Dex-chan lover
I like that she took that really well, considering how much of a brocon she was at the beginning of the story.

Supporter
@Chronigan Definitely not. She's always been trying to push him forward (even to the point of criticizing his literal herbivore choices in her earliest appearance), never trying to hold him back or pull him her way. From the shrine visit on, Kana's been Kyo's wingwoman and emotional backstop; whenever it seemed like he was stuck or ready to give up on Anna, she's been the one hitting him in the face with that nasty old optimism.

Onee's line in Page 12 is mistranslated

Onee: Anna-chan, you're more than grown up enough!! I’m at a point where I can say that.
should be
Onee: Anna-chan, you're more than grown up enough!! Being able to say all that just proves it

Users who are viewing this thread