Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

Dex-chan lover
Does sex hormones work differently in this world too? Like men get muscles easier because of testosterone. Is it switched so oestrogen works more in that favor or something?
When you start to think about the actually biological reasons for the difference's in the sexes then works like this break down.

Though when you think about it if all your doing is swapping reproductive organs what would the point be?

Dex-chan lover
joder-esto-si-es-cine-meme-mads-mikkelsen-origen.jpg

Joder, esto si es cine

Fed-Kun's army
This is so great! an unexpected precious gem, thanks you very much for the release!
I'll look for others works from the author

The art style is amazing, has a bit of Asanagi and it looks great, loving those eyes and body.

Dex-chan lover
You know if this is a female dominant world I ask what makes women more dominant? Are they stronger? More propensity for violence? Are there more women than man? Just trying to understand how this world works because otherwise. I don't see how a man like Faust isn't pushing these women down (Including the 2nd princess) and taking them as his wives other than they're royalty. Hell I don't think they would mind it either other than they be the dominant ones in the relationship.
Population, and thus political power and political representation.

This probably lead to most women being the legal property owners, etc.

That said I might enjoy that kind of world. So many tomboys, and it will be normal for me to be the homemaker and cook!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting development. I quite enjoy this form of role reversal. In the context of our world, our MC would essentially be a hulking gorilla of a woman which for the majority of the populace, isn't seen as attractive. And for the most part, his appearance isn't what gets these two to like him. It's always been his personality and competence.

Additionally, MC-kun is also in the position to be choosy regarding who he dates, similar to how women in many medieval fantasy manga tend to be. A single woman would have many suitors, just as he is experiencing.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting development. I quite enjoy this form of role reversal. In the context of our world, our MC would essentially be a hulking gorilla of a woman which for the majority of the populace, isn't seen as attractive. And for the most part, his appearance isn't what gets these two to like him. It's always been his personality and competence.

Additionally, MC-kun is also in the position to be choosy regarding who he dates, similar to how women in many medieval fantasy manga tend to be. A single woman would have many suitors, just as he is experiencing.
One person already commented that this might be what the Japanese country be like, fags are the ikemen while the muscle guys are the fugly. Having a hard on is a stigma, no matter what the women wear outside, like you know, mini skirts, tight blouses, and even no panties/ commando. But we know how Japan thinks, their insides are the complete reverse of their "shown culture", in the end they love those rare burly giant studs.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough Valerie in this chapter.
Hopefully, she doesn't turn out to be a huge pervert like everyone around her.

Users who are viewing this thread