Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

i dont know if they changed it in LN, but from WN it was stated that the queen's husband also anastasia & valiere's dad, was
poisoned when anastasia still small and the queen still search for the culprit to this day

Dex-chan lover
in this world the 2nd princess must be feminine or there will be more beauty-oriented woman just like there is tomboy in real life, right? why in the manga that said woman is dominant always depicted as raging pervert? hmm maybe my life is the weird one for rarely met a pervert man

Double-page supporter
The introduction did state that the Woman to Man ratio was 9:1 or something?
Petite and Small Boys are also more prized so people like the MC are probably pretty rare too considering they don't get to have sex all that often in comparison to the others.

Dex-chan lover
You know if this is a female dominant world I ask what makes women more dominant? Are they stronger? More propensity for violence? Are there more women than man? Just trying to understand how this world works because otherwise. I don't see how a man like Faust isn't pushing these women down (Including the 2nd princess) and taking them as his wives other than they're royalty. Hell I don't think they would mind it either other than they be the dominant ones in the relationship.
social hierarchy and gender distribution according to the first episode. Plus he's the exception the other males we see in the series are skinnier then the females probably due to lack of training.

Dex-chan lover
Wait since the entire premise is that he is a virgin knight, is this gonna be one of those manga in which we spend 500 chapters of this guy running away from a bunch of hot women telling him to fuck?

Man... i must be a masochist because i will keep reaiding this trash despite knowing exactly how blue my balls will get from it

Aggregator gang
Oh boi
wait, the title is really virgin knight? so this is probably another one of those manga where mc run away from hot chicks lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for him...At this rate he'll marry the entirety of the royal family as stepdad/husband/king?

Dex-chan lover
Wait since the entire premise is that he is a virgin knight, is this gonna be one of those manga in which we spend 500 chapters of this guy running away from a bunch of hot women telling him to fuck?

Man... i must be a masochist because i will keep reaiding this trash despite knowing exactly how blue my balls will get from it
atleast there is some reason why he don't fuck. He can't go be a manwhore as it will tarnish his family name and mom's honor. He can't get together with the higher noble as his family and stuff will get gobbled up .

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This is really interesting to read. In the past, say 20 years ago or so, it used to be common to see this kind of stuff but towards women in manga, but it was in the guise of comedy. It was already a disappearing trend by then but it was still there and that is what I grew up with. Over time it disappeared but certain tropes of it stayed very much alive even to this day, and I do find it pretty weird that it keeps being used the most in shoujo manga of all things.

Anyway, the interesting bit: after all of this, probably in the last.. 6-7 years or so? There's been waves of counter-culture to this in manga. They were pretty mild at a start and then it got more and more intense, which was refreshing. But it never really reached a tipping point-- it was all still sort of mild. This manga feels like its at the brim of some sort of tipping point. It still has some ways to go before reaching that reverse-era of 35-20 years ago since this is still very much male-centric, but it'd be fun if we could see more of this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cute shark princess
QQukfkL.png

Users who are viewing this thread