Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

Dex-chan lover
I question why bro is even holding back at this point. His objectives of securing a good position for your fiefdom would be achieved with marriage to any of the princesses lusting over him lmao. Bro gonna conquer all of the royalty at this point.

Dex-chan lover
"a guy's ass, it's probably just flat and hard, right?" spoken truly like a mangaka who knows nothing of men's asses

Dex-chan lover
this is somehow weird but also makes sense... so i guess that means the author's doing a good job portraying a reversed world of gender perspective? the last part where they wanted him to spread his legs somehow made me go what then suddenly question why IS it normal for us guys to say. gender is weird. lel :meguusmug:

The world building itself is very thought engaging. :pepehmm::pepehmm::pepehmm:
Not a complete reversal because of the gender ratio. As a result, polygamy is an acceptable practice for the pleb

Double-page supporter
This is actually quite an interesting thought provoking setting...
But The Queen wearing Ridiculously Scanty clothes Was weird tho, even in "Normal" societal Perspective a King doesn't openly showed their crotch.
I wonder if the Queen has a reason for that...
have you ever heard of the Emperor's New Clothes? It's what happens surrounding yourself with two many yes women. Jokes aside, idk if the author has plans for it, but i just see it as an audience hook

Dex-chan lover
This is actually quite an interesting thought provoking setting...
But The Queen wearing Ridiculously Scanty clothes Was weird tho, even in "Normal" societal Perspective a King doesn't openly showed their crotch.
I wonder if the Queen has a reason for that...
Dude, in a world where most males have small dicks, the MC will STAND OUT.

I guess in the past he had an erection the size of a thigh ... maybe during the frontier conquest.

Man I want to see how the barbarian girls fell into his ... manliness.

Dex-chan lover
I question why bro is even holding back at this point. His objectives of securing a good position for your fiefdom would be achieved with marriage to any of the princesses lusting over him lmao. Bro gonna conquer all of the royalty at this point.
Love of mother and Love of country. He might be the first king.

Dex-chan lover
The Dad's going to end up being another Isekaied guy
My two cents on that theory as well.

If this become the case then our MC must be the luckiest isekai MC ever, because on top of being a privilleged man among the mens of this matriarcal society, he also might have a chance to reach royalty thanks to the efforts of a former isekai protagonist man that was also a Baki Hanma/Hokuto no Ken type of guy that came before him and planted those seeds (both literally and metaphorically) into the highest authority of the Kingdom, the Queen, thus setting a precedent for future male King consorts.

I mean seems like the dad has passed away, but the Queen seems fond of him and the princesses loved him as well, so the MC coincidentally fills the shoes (a very competent buff guy).

Dex-chan lover
He wants to marry Valerie, well, when she turns 16. I think Faust chose Valerie already now she is aged 14.

Dex-chan lover
My two cents on that theory as well.

If this become the case then our MC must be the luckiest isekai MC ever, because on top of being a privilleged man among the mens of this matriarcal society, he also might have a chance to reach royalty thanks to the efforts of a former isekai protagonist man that was also a Baki Hanma/Hokuto no Ken type of guy that came before him and planted those seeds (both literally and metaphorically) into the highest authority of the Kingdom, the Queen, thus setting a precedent for future male King consorts.

I mean seems like the dad has passed away, but the Queen seems fond of him and the princesses loved him as well, so the MC coincidentally fills the shoes (a very competent buff guy).
Plus a thigh long hardon buckled by a steel chastity belt. He has more manners than the fem guy in Parallel Paradise.

Dex-chan lover
have you ever heard of the Emperor's New Clothes? It's what happens surrounding yourself with two many yes women. Jokes aside, idk if the author has plans for it, but i just see it as an audience hook
They should have gone all the way, labia, clitoris and all.

Users who are viewing this thread