Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 16 Ch. 144 - Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I'll miss this & these dorks. I hope the volume will have a extra chapter somewhere to show what they are doing or even a time skip with kids. It was a fun ride so thanks for translating this until the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to miss this series and all five characters. I'm also going to miss reading the comment section. T'was fun my friends.

MD@Home
This was not a bad ending per se, but certainly a rushed one. As the proofreader mentioned on the credits page, so much potential for crazy, hilarious situations was left on the table, and the manga certainly wasn't allowed to "breathe" by the end. It feels a bit like what happened to Quintessential Quintuplets: for whatever reason, the author simply decided to end it at the height of its popularity, and this rush to the ending did not do the series any favors. A shame - but like QQ, KmK remains among the top harems in my book, if for very different reasons. :)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well I liked the series as a whole. Wasn't a great ending but it wasn't bad either.

Also, this is the second time this chapter has been posted. I'm not sure if it's my imagination but I think the TL team revised their commentary and also added that nice 'Thank you for reading' thing at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread