Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 16 Ch. 144 - Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
A decent ending overall, I personally just wish they time skipped a little farther into the future and showed them all as adults, maybe even with some kids.

Group Leader
And ggs, so sad that its over.... ut if the author was calling finishing the serialization "Prision time" probably was being quite hard on him.... we can judt hope for a continuation that will never happen XX

I just wanted some more dating arc with those dorks

Dex-chan lover
The ending is pretty much “Our journey has just began.”
There’s even a sunset to run towards...

I wonder if the author didn’t enjoy writing this work at the end. Well it was mostly fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
It was fun and I enjoyed it since ch.1 got TL'd a few years back. Thanks a million to the team for working on it for us, ya'll some cool cats

Well this never had a proper story, just harem/comedy. But to end this series like "ok I had enough cya" .... is seriously a huge disappointment. I won't even bother reading any possible extras that might come after this....

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the TL team, this was fun read, it's basically a gag manga and shouldnt be taken seriously. and for me it works. shame that it was rushed. but it still fun!

Dex-chan lover
It was a fun series, better than I expected really. Thanks for the team for sticking to the end despite the licensing, thank you very much.
Regarding the ending itself, not a bad one, but this fit that ending trope that I hate, that is relationship confirmed and then next issue the end, hate that. Granted, relationship started at chapter one but, you get it completing the harem and then end. I'm 100% in agreement with Irru's comment, this could have had at lest one more volume of pure harem hijinks, but oh well, doesn't ruin the series for me, I just wished lasted a bit longer and ended a little stronger, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Read the first chapter and then this one. Saki can do so so much better.

Dex-chan lover
"Shino-san's in the lead"
As she should :pepehmm:

Thank you very much to the team for sticking with this to the very end, wouldn't have been able to see all their hijinks if it weren't for you beautiful people, and you even saved me the trouble of dealing with Kmanga's bullshit o7

Also, fuck Kmanga for forgetting literally 80% of the world, die in a ditch you scum of an app

Dex-chan lover
Wholeheartedly agree with PR. There was no time to breathe. Like come on give us a filler. Anyways, thank you for the translation! Also, god damn, 13 years!?

Users who are viewing this thread