The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
You talk to much Algard and your actions are bullshit. Do you really think this would make any difference at all in reality? Not like you’ll be someone above average just because you became a vampire.

Group Leader
I love this Novel (although there is still the question of Euphie's immortality while Anis is not.... despite having absorbed the knowledge and magicite of the Dragon, which personally bothers me a lot that it still hasn't been resolved despite 4 volumes).
I just hope that the important part of Euphie's contract with the spirits, the contrast with Anis and the whole emotional part of the latter looking for a place in that world is well treated like in the book rather than like in the anime which was TOO much but TOO rushed! It needed at least 1-2 extra episodes in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I don't get why he's mad at Anis for abandoning the throne when it makes him heir and be able to change the stuff he doesn't like once he becomes king. Is it just his inferiority complex?
Maybe Algard is someone like a shota back then clinging to sister's thighs.

Group Leader
I don't get why he's mad at Anis for abandoning the throne when it makes him heir and be able to change the stuff he doesn't like once he becomes king. Is it just his inferiority complex?
Anis as a queen would have been able to actually change things when she was on the throne, he basically admits as much when she says she's a genius who isn't constrained by common sense. But she abandoned the chance and essentially pushed that responsibility on Algard, who wants to change things but doesn't have the ability or talent. Kings throughout history didn't really have absolute power (outside of certain circumstances), if they don't keep the nobles around them happy/in line they're not going to be sitting on the throne long.

Users who are viewing this thread