Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering, how come peopel are already rating a manga with a single chapter? it dont realy make much sense.
You can say that about any manga with any amount of chapters that is unfinished. If they like it or dislike it up until the current chapter that's out, they all have a right to make their vote.

Besides that most manga's first chapter is a "Hook" meant to grab the readers interest and show the reader what the rest of the story will be like. So it's actually more than optimal to rate the first chapter than it is to rate an unfinished manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
is this becoming a new branch of the trope "throw out of the party because i was supposed to be incompetant but in true i'm op"?
"i finally get the begining of a back bone because i'm tired of my 'lover' in name only who treat me worse than a dog or worse than slave, get all the glory with her godly skill while i think mine are below average while in true i'm totaly op"

i think that's the 3rd i see (there is probably more out there)

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking this is a rare instance where the MC actually deserved to be fired. My bet is he is obviously some mega overpowered mage but he probably is really bad at getting the quality materials timely. Like if she needed a material from the worm and he used explosion it would probably be too damaged for her use. This has harem so she will come back to him for her love anyway

The guy's very ungrateful given that the girl gives him a chance at having a comfortable life while having to keep up with the constant stress of performing at the peak of her occupation. She never needed to take him with her.

He was not in a position of privilege to complain about her attitude when their lives hinged on her. Now that they're comfortable, he discovers the flaws in her character that were always there as shown in the flashback.

I doubt this manga will actually cover this dynamic and just focus on the protag power tripping as always.

Double-page supporter
  • long as* manga name explain plot: check
  • Former party: check
  • Slow life: check
  • secrectly OP mc: check
  • "Explosing!" spell: check
  • abusive partner: check (I saw like 3 titles recently, tks AH)
  • Saint waifu: check
  • idiot couple: check (ok this is original)

try to read wn now to find more detail like dungeon, slime, Fenrir, japanese cooking,...

Dex-chan lover
You can say that about any manga with any amount of chapters that is unfinished. If they like it or dislike it up until the current chapter that's out, they all have a right to make their vote.

Besides that most manga's first chapter is a "Hook" meant to grab the readers interest and show the reader what the rest of the story will be like. So it's actually more than optimal to rate the first chapter than it is to rate an unfinished manga.
The first volume of manga are not only made to hook people, they are here to put the basis of the world building. You cant form an objective opinion by only reading a single chapter that barely contain anything.
Seriously if people stop at the first chapter then most masterpiece of literature would be considered to be bad. For exemple the Lord of the ring has an entire arc that explain how Hobbit live. Just for the world building.

Dex-chan lover
France is not the US btw
France use "Sexy Cosplay Doll" because the publisher "Kana" is trash and use the English translation.
When French adaptation use trash name it's simply because the publisher as dumb as hell and use the 'murican name instead of the Japanese one.

Dex-chan lover
France use "Sexy Cosplay Doll" because the publisher "Kana" is trash and use the English translation.
When French adaptation use trash name it's simply because the publisher as dumb as hell and use the 'murican name instead of the Japanese one.
The English name used in the US is My Dress Up Darling. Sounds to me like you just wanna bash the US for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
is this becoming a new branch of the trope "throw out of the party because i was supposed to be incompetant but in true i'm op"?
"i finally get the begining of a back bone because i'm tired of my 'lover' in name only who treat me worse than a dog or worse than slave, get all the glory with her godly skill while i think mine are below average while in true i'm totaly op"

i think that's the 3rd i see (there is probably more out there)
Yeah, this type of story are tagged kick out/betrayal in novel update
I wonder what the record for longest title is at this point. You'd think this would be in the top 1% at this point yeah?
Yeah, I read an article about it once. Apparently, that because they are so many new titles now that people doesn't take the time to read the synopsis or the first chapter anymore. Most people only look at the cover before buying. So, an author decided to make a long title that can also be used as a synopsis. That work, and others copy it, that also work and here we are.
The article end by saying it's basically a loop. When most manga will have annoying long titles, one author will make a short title to stand out, and we will return to the start.
And before you even ask, I completely forgot where I read it. It was a magazine some years ago, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
The English name used in the US is My Dress Up Darling. Sounds to me like you just wanna bash the US for no reason.
Sexy cosplay doll was the name used by the US fantrad. Also, "My Dress up Darling" isn't even close to "Sono Bisque doll wa koi wo suru" either.
That's literaly the only "counter exemple" you have so where i'm "bashing" on 'murican?

Dex-chan lover
Sexy cosplay doll was the name used by the US fantrad. Also, "My Dress up Darling" isn't even close to "Sono Bisque doll wa koi wo suru" either.
That's literaly the only "counter exemple" you have so where i'm "bashing" on 'murican?
The direct english translation of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru would be The Dress-up doll Falls in Love vs My Dress-up Darling for the US localization neither of which is Sexy Cosplay Doll. So why are you blaming the US for a French publisher?

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka: "I have this idea. It's a series about a guy who works for an alchemist until he gets sick of being abused and leaves. Only he finds out that he's secretly really strong."

Editor: "So it's basically just like every other 'I was kicked out of the hero party/treated like crap by everyone, but I was actually the best' manga that's saturating the market right now?"

Mangaka: "Yeah, but this guy works for an alchemist."

Editor: "Genius! You'll get an ongoing serialization and probably an anime!"

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, the setting himself is off.
How can no one notice the protag was strong ? I mean, Ruby is currently number 1 alchemist of the country and her personal assistant only have 40% success rate, that low since the average rate is 90%. So, no one ever thought, “Hey, I'm sure better than this guy, why shouldn't I try to replace him ?” and then learn that he is strong.

Users who are viewing this thread