The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 140 - Woe! Yaku-san and the Appraisal Troupe

Dex-chan lover
Not only it's a solo chapter for an oldly-introduced character, but it's also a good one. Thank your for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou making sure his past life's message is carried on. That reincarnation rizz hit different.
this is make me thinking there is a possibility that Rentarou got the Yaku's husband memories later because it turned out he got reincarnated to rentarou's body. lol

Dex-chan lover
oh god finally our lolibaba gets a chapter \o/
vYtfrhV.png

but really it was a wonderful chapter :hearts:

As a bit of a TL note:

JJBxs.png

We decided to edit the message on the vase a little because we felt the grammatical mistake would have undercut the serious mood. "Thank you for everything" would have been a better translation for "itsumo arigatou" in this context, but unfortunately that would've involved even heavier editing, so we settled on something easier.

On a related note, and since some people have brought it up, our release schedule is as soon as it's done. We're generally aiming for a Sunday release, but the actual release time depends on the chapter and the staff's lives.
given she said he had somewhat of a understanding of english, the gramatical error make obvious sense. there is never a good justification for modifying stuff.

The vase may be forgery but it was forged with love

The last page is the proof that old people still have the rizz in them

Group Leader
For anyone reading this in the future: at time of this chapter's release, the anime was announced but not out yet, hence page 5's gag.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm a little conflicted with this kiss on the lips. On one hand, sure she's his girlfriend now, but on the other hand it is a chapter specifically talking about her late husband's love for her. I think it would be more tasteful to leave the kiss on the cheek instead of the lips, or even just a hug or a simple thank you is more than enough, just to honour her late husband's love.

Feel like the late husband's love got shafted at the end because of the kiss, you know.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
given she said he had somewhat of a understanding of english, the gramatical error make obvious sense. there is never a good justification for modifying stuff.
Translating involves modifying a lot of stuff, unfortunately

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping for a Yaku standalone chapter since the moment she was introduced, it felt like he needed to win her in some way or form. it took this long but finally we got one! Though it did not focus on the promise that he'll have to win her heart or get her to love him equally rather than treat him like a kid. ignoring the fact they've already kissed many times before, I feel like this should canonically be the official kiss and that Yaku realized she truly loved Chadtarou. I also get to see new expressions from her. this is nice.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm a little conflicted with this kiss on the lips. On one hand, sure she's his girlfriend now, but on the other hand it is a chapter specifically talking about her late husband's love for her. I think it would be more tasteful to leave the kiss on the cheek instead of the lips, or even just a hug or a simple thank you is more than enough, just to honour her late husband's love.

Feel like the late husband's love got shafted at the end because of the kiss, you know.
He's his reincarnation, it's fine

Users who are viewing this thread