Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
so instead of trying to get the bugbear to fall for the trap he instead jumps down himself hoping to miss all the spikes...
tbh he probably tried and failed a couple times (pressure plate too small for the bugbear foot and the floor is gone instantly so he can't trigger it and get away), although the most effective way would have been to fall with the bugbear and make it die to the spikes by falling on top of it
he did just die again so probably will do something like that now to then use the corpse in the secret room

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wonder if his ability will allow him to just respawn while keeping that stealth skill he just got just so he can get another skill until he's OP. It looks like doesn't gain XP or his skill increases based him looking at his status screen. Still waiting for the yandere content to appear. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wonder if his ability will allow him to just respawn while keeping that stealth skill he just got just so he can get another skill until he's OP. It looks like doesn't gain XP or his skill increases based him looking at his status screen. Still waiting for the yandere content to appear. Thanks for the chapter.
I would say that would be a little too convenient, but then I realize what I am reading.

Dex-chan lover
He’s not all that smart is he..

Oh I was hit by bugbear… gets hit by bugbear again -> repeat
How many times did he need to repeat this to actually start doing something…
In the novel, it's explained that the reload is in the middle of the punch. He literally has 1 or 2 second to react every time he reloads.
Nope, his abilities are completely reset at each loop
so instead of trying to get the bugbear to fall for the trap he instead jumps down himself hoping to miss all the spikes...
From the novel, he can't. He tries to fight the monster, but lack power to do real damage. He barely escapes by pocking his eye, giving himself 20 sec to flee.
He has only one corridor with a trap in it, he can't jump over it and it activates each time. He can't lure the monster if he can't pass the trap himself.

After falling a few times, he notices a hidden corridor next to the spikes. In the end, he tries to go that way since he can't escape the monster or the trap.

Users who are viewing this thread