Sensitive Boy

ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .

Dex-chan lover
ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
Bruh just don't. I don't recommend you read this or comment about this anymore.

Aggregator gang
Denying the existence of sexual abuse by women on men isn't cool. You can't possibly think that men are so lusty that they will accept to have sex at any moment with whomever. Especially here, where we are presented with the rape of a teacher against his own very young student, an abuse of authority where the women force a boy to do her biddings. He's unwilling and forced. That's rape, plain and disgustingly simple, no matter the sex of the victim or the perpetrator.

Fed-Kun's army
WOW! ok nazi pig. remove yourself!

Denying the existence of sexual abuse by women on men isn't cool. You can't possibly think that men are so lusty that they will accept to have sex at any moment with whomever. Especially here, where we are presented with the rape of a teacher against his own very young student, an abuse of authority where the women force a boy to do her biddings. He's unwilling and forced. That's rape, plain and disgustingly simple, no matter the sex of the victim or the perpetrator.
I don't deny that sexual abuse exist, I am just saying boys handle sex differently than girls. I get that he was a kid when it happened, but when I was at that age, me and my friends were very curious about sex and would honestly jump to it if given the chance. . well I'm showing myself out, this series feels like trash anyways. .

Dex-chan lover
I don't deny that sexual abuse exist, I am just saying boys handle sex differently than girls. I get that he was a kid when it happened, but when I was at that age, me and my friends were very curious about sex and would honestly jump to it if given the chance. . well I'm showing myself out, this series feels like trash anyways. .
BYE!

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise, but I hope the MC will become better as the story progress.
and joking abt reverse rape is wrong guys. I mean who the hell want to have a sweaty steamy sexual intercourse with dominant lustful female teacher at school?
couldn't be me

Double-page supporter
ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it.
there is no way this is a real comment... the mc isnt acting like a girl, he is trying to cope. he has ptsd, post traumatic stress disorder. keyword Traumatic because he quite literally got sexually assaulted. idk what gender you are but oh my god, there is no correct way of acting like a girl/guy and pushing your gender roles on a completely normal character is really fckin weird... there are real life men with ptsd due to grape and some act like this. ur one of the reasons people have to think about whats normal or not... please just stop reading this ffs

Double-page supporter
no they don’t r u insane?? yea maybe when they’re older but bruh, he was and still is a kid. mc doesn’t handle things the same way you do. ur experiences as a kid arent the same as everyone else’s and you need to know that. also not to mention that u think only women can get scared after experiencing that, ur idea of masculinity is really out of date....

Bro
ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it.

Do not generalized that men are willing to get sexual harassed by women even if they are beautiful. Some men like it and some are don't.

The author did not make the mc act a like a girl on purpose. The author was depicting a real life occurence where a high school boy was sexual harrassed everyday by his teacher and got traumatized ( a very common case in western countries but also happened in other places too).

Last edited:
just because you and your friends were curious about it at that age, doesn't mean that every boy is. the kid in the manga was sexually abused and he got PTSD from it. so just because the mc is now traumitized, hes acting like a girl? like dude, make that make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread