Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 11 Ch. 131 - Holding Back Is a No-No

Dex-chan lover
That color artwork for the Volume cover of their picnic is amazing. I love the big swoopy dress. I regret not having enough picnics with my wife before we had kids. When you have little kids the entire picnic is spent making sure they don't make a mess on the blanket, and then running around with them to tire them out. Now our kids are grown, and eating on the ground is problematic.

Aggregator gang
I love this series so much, it never fails to make me feel happy ♡

Dex-chan lover
This feels little wierd from time to time. Chidori has like zero expectations from Nanoha even thoguh they are in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Every time it comes up I'm reminded of how evil the Japanese education system is, to western eyes anyway. At least having a cute and loving girlfriend will help.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's clear that the friends don't know. If they know, they're amazing actresses
Just depends on if you care about spoilers or not.
This series could on forever and I wouldn't complain, honestly. It's also so easy to reread.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Always amazes me how much time the students seem to waste on overstudying in Japan. I never had to study as much as them and I get to live comfortably enough (the country having relatively low salaries is a different topic). Studying during summer is unimaginable to me, plain crazy. Doesn't seem healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread