Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A warm person

Dex-chan lover
As genuinely sympathetic as Kaede is, some one has to sit him down eventually and let him know he doesn’t need to be “normal” for others, he’s already latching onto someone else.

Supporter
I firmly believe in the proposition that violence is not the answer.

I also believe that all propositions need to be occasionally tested.

Dex-chan lover
i assume this cafe woman is going to just be a normal adult who will care for him in a non-sexual way. i wonder if he's gonna start liking her and tries to ask her out or something? to have her turn him down and sort of reinforce what a healthy relationship with adult women should be like? idk i feel like she's a good person who will help him.

Dex-chan lover
please don't hurt our boy Kaede anymore. give him some slack and let him move on and have his peace.

Fed-Kun's army
idk they weight which side problem heavier but i think its quiet too soon to talk to her almost immediately after ytd incident. i hope they don't go too hard on her.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized the blonde onee-san has a very similar eye shape to the blonde bro; I hope they're siblings.

Dex-chan lover
I firmly believe in the proposition that violence is not the answer.

I also believe that all propositions need to be occasionally tested.
That's fucked up, she's just some naive teenager with her own issues to work through, she hurt him but it wasn't malicious.

Sometimes violence definitely is the answer, like in response to violence. Teenagers with baggage aren't such times.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized the blonde onee-san has a very similar eye shape to the blonde bro; I hope they're siblings.
I hope the author wouldn't go the soap opera way and make everyone related or connected to each other. Same reason why I wouldn't want Tsubasa's tutor to be the rapist trainee teacher

Users who are viewing this thread