Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Sahara's troubles

Dex-chan lover
damn what spices are gonna drop next chapter
fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the peeks at what the Japanese readership has to say about this work, as someone who's sensitive to how-- in American nerdom-- the language and culture barriers are often taken advantage of by opportunistic dissemblers to manufacture the sense of their own opinions being validated.
The issue is that, inevitably, Tanzanite is picking and choosing which comments to showcase here. Which isn't bad, per se. It's something that needs to be kept in mind, though.

Maybe it's the first few comments at the top of the list. Maybe completely random. Maybe it's what the Tanzanite Scans members want to showcase. It could be any of those possibilities or some other criteria.

Dex-chan lover
Ace representation? We love to see it! Feel seen!
For real, that's rare.

As an Ace myself, I feel that I get shit on by both sides of the isle.

I am so tired of hearing from people of various sexual preferances that I am just undecided.

I don't want to be with anyone, PERIOD.

I find real sexuality to be literally gag inducing.

Probably caused by me walking in on my mom sucking on my dad's cock as a kid...
:fml:

Dex-chan lover
ruh roh. no rest for the weary. also, reading Sahara's experience, I too wondered whether my attraction to multiple people at once was normal or not. idk but personally, being monogamous is kinda difficult for me.
I think it's normal to have physical attraction to multiple people at the same time. Especially if you have a certain type that is common in your social bubble. As long as you're not going out and cheating on your SO, it's fine. (Talking as if I have relationship experience)

Supporter
I'm def starting to hate women due to this manga (jk), every single female that i appears is a bitch lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now for my thoughts. I think it's better for society to just accept that some people aren't romantically interested at all. It's a 'grass is greener on the other side of the fence' situation, only that in this case, that fence just has a gap in it, where both yards share a small part of commonality.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy she appears again, We know how misinformed she, but let’s see what she says (Definitely dumb shit again & blame Kaede (Which she hasn’t even met!)

I know I’m gonna be piled on, but I’m gonna drop this manga. I thought it would be an interesting dive into a young man who was assaulted and how he tries to heal, but this story is very superficial. It’s twitter psychology turned into a manga. This last chapter with a perfunctory definition of asexual just sealed the deal for me.

Dex-chan lover
Ace representation, hell yeah.

And pigtails better stop that conversation in its tracks, so help me.

Dex-chan lover
"On the next episode of everyone is sad and feels sad about things!"

I have to say it's so nice to see a charger I can identify with in a magna, being asexual myself what he says really it's home from my time as a teen.

God my heart might not hold out to this series ends at this rate!

Thanks everyone at Tanzanite Scans for always providing the best quality translations

Users who are viewing this thread