Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Sahara's troubles

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the peeks at what the Japanese readership has to say about this work, as someone who's sensitive to how-- in American nerdom-- the language and culture barriers are often taken advantage of by opportunistic dissemblers to manufacture the sense of their own opinions being validated.

Dex-chan lover
Kaede, you're a puppy. Maybe not as lost as that time, but you're definitely a pup. You're a puppy. Gods, I'd kill anyone who hurt you any further. Just with like a puppy.

Sahara being an ace was unexpected, but I guess it makes sense in a way after that girl reaction last chapter. I wish I realized I was ace at his age, it would have helped with not trying to fit in an incorrect view of masculinity and feeling miserably for failing.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!
I really liked this chapter, kaede's receiving a lot of external feedback and opinions, but damn. does that girl not know how to mind her own business? Also, if your friend has gone through some shit (even if it's 100% her fault) how is a good idea gossip about that?

Users who are viewing this thread