Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Sahara's troubles

Dex-chan lover
The issue is that, inevitably, Tanzanite is picking and choosing which comments to showcase here. Which isn't bad, per se. It's something that needs to be kept in mind, though.

Maybe it's the first few comments at the top of the list. Maybe completely random. Maybe it's what the Tanzanite Scans members want to showcase. It could be any of those possibilities or some other criteria.
That's a rational observation. Really, I'm just starved for any such context because I normally see less than none, and sometimes the lies are so blatant that even I can disprove them with my perfunctory understanding of Japanese.

He's a guy
Did he stutter?

Dex-chan lover
You gotta realize that a lack of urge that not only humans, but every living being has 99.99% of the time means YOU'RE the outlier here.

That being said, lacking that sexual drive or attraction doesn't make you any less of a person, and bridging that understanding gap between those around you sounds like a level of hell a lot of people ain't ready to experience.

Dex-chan lover
Why do these shit people keep appearing, I thought we were done with them

Dex-chan lover
That's a rational observation. Really, I'm just starved for any such context because I normally see less than none, and sometimes the lies are so blatant that even I can disprove them with my perfunctory understanding of Japanese.

Did he stutter?
They are not referring to Miyamoto-sensei

They where saying "sensei best girl" at Kaede's rape flashback arc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not entirely sure if Sahara would only be ace or perhaps aroace, but it's good that he has a better grasp of himself.

He's technically aroace. I have an asexual friend who still has romantic relationships. A lot of asexuals continue to date. However, he says he feels no romantic attraction which is aromatic. Very much what I am.

Dex-chan lover
ruh roh. no rest for the weary. also, reading Sahara's experience, I too wondered whether my attraction to multiple people at once was normal or not. idk but personally, being monogamous is kinda difficult for me.
Woah....Now that you say. These kind of thoughts are not in even in infancy they're at the Fertilization stage.
The crux of the question is more of a "is being abnormal normal?"....
🤔

Dex-chan lover
I know I’m gonna be piled on, but I’m gonna drop this manga. I thought it would be an interesting dive into a young man who was assaulted and how he tries to heal, but this story is very superficial. It’s twitter psychology turned into a manga. This last chapter with a perfunctory definition of asexual just sealed the deal for me.

I actually agree with you somewhat, but I think with the nature of it being shounen the pacing has to be fairly quick so there’s not a lot of time to explore these topics and there has to be familiar hooks in order to keep up readership. That, and who knows how much editorial is influencing events in the story.

If this was a monthly seinen with a big page count I think the author would have more room to run and could explore these topics more deeply.

For now though, Kaede is charismatic enough to carry the story and the kiddy drama keeps me interested between major events.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see asexual representation in comics. I can't remember the last time I saw a character representing that topic in the medium. Also, and forgive the ignorance, is "ace" an abbreviation of "asexual"? I have seen many fellows here commenting that word.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see asexual representation in comics. I can't remember the last time I saw a character representing that topic in the medium. Also, and forgive the ignorance, is "ace" an abbreviation of "asexual"? I have seen many fellows here commenting that word.
I'm guessing it is. Didn't know either.

I'm technically like that too. Although I have a preference for girls as they are aesthetically pleasing to look at. I can still recognize when a guy is handsome though. =/

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if this new guy could be a perfect fit with the mc's ex girlfriend? Like 1 don't understand about love and 1 always dreaming about love

Dex-chan lover

Yes, it is!

Ace = asexual
Aro = aromatic

The LGBT+ uses those terms as well. There's a huge debate if asexuals are in the LGBT+ but I'd like to think so as they are people in society who "don't fit in" like many LGBT+ members.

It's always good to ask questions. It helps clear the air so there's no miscommunication and we know better :glee:

Users who are viewing this thread