Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Sahara's troubles

Dex-chan lover
The LGBT+ uses those terms as well. There's a huge debate if asexuals are in the LGBT+ but I'd like to think so as they are people in society who "don't fit in" like many LGBT+ members.

It's always good to ask questions. It helps clear the air so there's no miscommunication and we know better :glee:
I personally think asexuals should be outside of the LGBT+ community, as it's not technically a sexual preference. You're just not attracted to others. :unsure: It's more platonic than anything. "Not fitting in" does not mean you have to fit them into an existing category or group... Again, these are just my thoughts on the matter at the moment.

Imagine shitting on the twintail girl for literally just appearing in there when she didnt even say anything and she never have even met kaede lmao you guys are the worst

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this "romcom" always have those staring eyes like from a murder in Conan

Dex-chan lover
This is... the kind of story you'd find in some non-conforming sexuality-centered Tumblr blog comics where the characters are diverse for the sake of being diverse.
Not that it's a bad thing by default, but I just didn't know the Japanese are also into that kind of stories.
The more I learned :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Yes, it is!

Ace = asexual
Aro = aromatic

The LGBT+ uses those terms as well. There's a huge debate if asexuals are in the LGBT+ but I'd like to think so as they are people in society who "don't fit in" like many LGBT+ members.

It's always good to ask questions. It helps clear the air so there's no miscommunication and we know better :glee:
Thanks for explaining!
I suppose "aro" is in fact an abbreviation of "aromantic"? Because aromatic only makes me think of aromas, lol.
I agree that more questions (and communication) is always good.

Power Uploader
The issue is that, inevitably, Tanzanite is picking and choosing which comments to showcase here. Which isn't bad, per se. It's something that needs to be kept in mind, though.

Maybe it's the first few comments at the top of the list. Maybe completely random. Maybe it's what the Tanzanite Scans members want to showcase. It could be any of those possibilities or some other criteria.
Yes, I generally pick the first few top comments, although I do admit that I did skip some that are not talking about the story.

I know I’m gonna be piled on, but I’m gonna drop this manga. I thought it would be an interesting dive into a young man who was assaulted and how he tries to heal, but this story is very superficial. It’s twitter psychology turned into a manga. This last chapter with a perfunctory definition of asexual just sealed the deal for me.
But… but they’re in high school. And he said he doesn’t know much about it himself… so he’s still exploring his sexuality…

Dex-chan lover
After reading the later chapters in Spanish, I'm just waiting at this point for that specific chapter to be translated in English, oh can't wait

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for explaining!
I suppose "aro" is in fact an abbreviation of "aromantic"? Because aromatic only makes me think of aromas, lol.
I agree that more questions (and communication) is always good.

You're welcome! Aromantic = no romantic attraction or unable to have romantic feelings. However, they can still have sexual attractions. I used to think the same thing on aromas lol

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter! Just that it ended with.... THAT...

I'm also very worried that Kaede will get naughtily harassed by older women while working there, but I have hope that if it does happen, the kind onee-san boss will protect him and call out the hags.

Users who are viewing this thread