Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Kanan’s New Pet

Dex-chan lover
This is wrong on SO many levels…
Kid is horny, Kanan is a demon enslaving an angel, mom might also be horny, Jeanne is basically acting out fetishes at this point, and our boy is too much spot a himbo to notice anything wrong with what’s happening…

Don’t think she needed hypnosis to manipulate this family 😂

Contributor
Remember, kids: slavery is bad except when it’s a girl with big boobs

Actually… I just realized. She’s already gaslighting her family into thinking she’s one of them. Why can’t she hypnotize them into thinking she has a twin sister or something?

Dex-chan lover
I had totally forgotten that Kanan hypnotized some family into believing she was one of them. It's hard not to think about how unsettling and creepy that is. It's also silly because so many manga make stories out of random high school students living on their own for contrived reasons or because their parents are proper Japanese workaholics who are never around because they work themselves to death that it wouldn't have been weird if they just had Kanan live on her own with her maid or whatever.

And I agree that this wasn't that funny for some reason. I kind of chuckled at the mom quickly falling into the trap of having her own fetishes awoken, but that was it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this was a bit too… weirdly horny, to be funny. But on the topic of her hypnotizing her family being messed up, do not forget that kanan is a literal demon who wants to eat people’s souls.

Dex-chan lover
e5VcfiP.png

💢💢💢💢💢💢

Users who are viewing this thread