Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - Kanan’s New Pet

Dex-chan lover
So Shotarou arc! Yaaaaaay does this mean shes not gonna be a losing heroine anymore???

Also what the fk???? Lmaoooo

Thanks as always for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
This little horn-dog shota is going to violate poor Jean isn't he? I mean he was practically humping the air around her lel.

Dex-chan lover
I know its supposed to be funny but this is too much for me. Might as well write Jeanne out of the story.

Dex-chan lover
God is a cheapskate. He couldn't even be bothered to assign a real angel to protect this dude's soul from demons. He sent some random girl, who might just be Jeanne d'Arc based on some stuff that came up in the last chapter, to do it instead. In which case, screwing this girl over seems to be a long time hobby of his.
well with last page of this chapter where it says saint jeanne in the dog (house) its 100% her and since she was introduced you could tell she was jeanne d arc why the ef would the author just put a random french girl in the story doesnt make sense does it and obviously too because she is somewhat well known in japanese otaku culture or whatever that means due to mostly wrong reasons, now if jeanne d arc was indeed in heaven that means that every english men went to hell why? because she said that she heard voices of the arcangel michael, saint catharine of alexandria, saint margaret of antioch.

Dex-chan lover
What about it gives you some "incel" vibe? nothing in this chapter feels anymore absurd and weird than the previous 61 chapters.
Aside from the hypnotization, these should be a totally normal family since with MC being relatively normal it stands to reason that societal morals are more or less in tact in this universe. But they abandoned the principles that they lived their whole life with almost immediately in the face of big titties. This alone would just be a gag, but the way she was portrayed the whole time as basically an empty husk with tits felt like the author was really devaluing her as a person down to just how much value she offers sexually. This totally might just be overthinking it or I'm in a bad mood, I've read similar content and been okay with it, just something about this felt too much like what the author wants out of a woman an not a fantasy that should stay that way.
Projection is usually the answer.
Nice cop out answer, try again.

Last edited:
Group Leader
5ff30942c6.png

we all know shes gonna be her daughter-in-law anyway in the future

Fed-Kun's army
First Pekora and now Jeanne do japanese people just hate Angels in general ?

Users who are viewing this thread