Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?
Unlike Alexandra, who had the memories from her past life "merge" into her current self, Lucia's mind was "split" when she received her memories from her past life, into the "original" and the "reincarnated" Lucia. And she didn't realize that the "original" Lucia was still in there, and came out and did things when she was asleep.

That was a very crappy situation for Lucia regardless of everything else. Basically, her past life instead of helping her, made her mentally ill, right from the start. Ouch.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow so the the body of Lucia was harboring 2 souls, both the OG Lucia & the isekai girl. What a horrible fate for that Lucia to now be trapped by the OG Lucia who is yandere for her. Now I wonder where the soul of the original Alexandra went to if that's the case.
The way I see it, both were the same case: the character existed for the first few years as they were in the game, then they each awakened the isekai memories and personalities at some point. Earlier for Lucia than Alexandra, but otherwise the process was the same up to that point.

Alexandra's OG personality and memories merged with the isekai ones and they ended up as one (mostly) sane persona. This shows as she ends up crying over her lost love in the previous chapter.

Maybe because she was a child, Lucia's mind didn't take it well and the two personalities split instead. She ended up with something similar to dissociatve identity disorder, OG Lucia staying separate from isekai Lucia. And now, isekai Lucia is being sequestered in her own mind by yandere OG Lucia. OG Lucia was the weakest persona, so she could only act when isekai Lucia was sleeping, but it seems like the shock of her defeat and a few months in isolation weakened the isekai persona. So OG Lucia is now in charge.

That's what I get from this chapter and the few side-chapters (seen in a new light now) that depicted their conversations.

Dex-chan lover
  • Sad to see douche prince survive. However, as a traitor he likely won't be living good anytime soon.
  • So potato girl is basically a shizo?
  • Damn, Alexandra and whatshecalled already have a bastard (or two?) :lewd: Kinda strange to see everyone be so chill about that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, and finishing this one

Manga was a good adaptation with pretty good art, given it was supposed to be a short one in the first place, since this is only 1 LN Volume long, though this have afterstory stuff in the novel, we probably aren't going to see all of them if there is any extra in the last volume, that said am glad this was a short one and didn't overstay or went further after the initial premise finished, and just ended where it had to

And while yeah this have a 2nd Volume, is more of a standalone story that is a sequel to the first game with a different main cast, though imo it didn't feel as good as the one in the 1st Volume, who knows if that one even get adapted though

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh wow so the the body of Lucia was harboring 2 souls, both the OG Lucia & the isekai girl. What a horrible fate for that Lucia to now be trapped by the OG Lucia who is yandere for her. Now I wonder where the soul of the original Alexandra went to if that's the case. Can't believe this over & not dragged to death like other villainess titles. Good that the other capture targets got their just desserts (especially former prince Alfonso) though a few were tricked but hey you can't let a girl screw you over like that if she's courting more than 1 guy. I will say that Isidro making a killing off a erotic novel from that favor is hilarious.
Thank you @Su1phur for completing this manga to the end & hope the extras are satisfying. Hope the artist gets another manga to draw because the art they did for this was great plus the author did a great job with writing.
To my understanding Alexandra IS still Alexandra.

Alexandra: is the [I remember my past life] type of Isekai thus making the Isekaied person AND the original Alexandra one in the same, this is also pointed out with Alexandra's actions as she didn't become a different person and she acted more or less the same just smarter and more informed.

Lucia: is the [Reincarnation from birth] type of Isekai, Isekai girl more or less commandeered the body of og Lucia from birth, as she acted much more self-centered than the original Lucia who was suppose to be the stereotypical good girl.

I've seen Lucia's type of isekai before but most of the time its kind of treated as a joke or a minor plot point and never as a full on Horror film like thing.

Contributor
Very cute. Some extras would be nice, but this will do.

Thank you for finishing this series!

Dex-chan lover
I'm satisfied jesus I cant stop smiling, happy ending for our fl and maid aside I find Lucia's ending pretty poetic she thought she could fake being heroine only for the og to conspire against her and take back her body, that's just perfect for me, as for the capture targets I cant really complain I feel like the teacher got off light compared to the assassin and prince, but I bet hes kicking himself in the ass for not showing up

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Alexandra and whatshecalled already have a bastard (or two?) :lewd: Kinda strange to see everyone be so chill about that.
I guess cuz the wedding itself is a formality and it's established that they're succeeding the current King and Queen, no one thinks it's taboo. If anything it might be reinforcing since they have heirs in place.

On other note, I didn't realize Lucia was pregnant until the second read over. Wonder what happens to that child.

Also a 24 hour Jack Bauer-esque twist to a worn out genre was a fun concept. Very solid stuff and didn't overstay it's welcome like a lot of others do. It makes me want some more.

Last edited:

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did Alexandra's brother show up in any of the chapters? I can't remember.

How in the hell is he now banging the maid!?

Users who are viewing this thread