Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
What a nicely wrapped little package this was. I hope the author/artist continue doing other works.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused why that kid was calling her "mom", she hasn't even had time to get married yet? Or was this taking place later on, and the event they're getting dressed up for is more of a coronation instead, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
  • Sad to see douche prince survive. However, as a traitor he likely won't be living good anytime soon.
  • So potato girl is basically a shizo?
  • Damn, Alexandra and whatshecalled already have a bastard (or two?) :lewd: Kinda strange to see everyone be so chill about that.
given her political and personal situation, the majority are probably turning a blind eye for her sake, plus it is not that uncommon for engaged royalty to have kids before marriage when the alternative is a disgraced traitor who very well might create an heir first

Dex-chan lover
That is how I saw it but then the original heroine's behaviour would seem contradictory. She directed the events so they'd be forced into exile and isolation. Why? Because she fell for the reincarnatress so hard, she didn't want to share her with anyone? Why? Due to her programming she should have been romantically interested in the male leads and not go full yandere for some female (with the worst kind of character). It just makes little sense to me.
I don't see that as necessarily contradictory.
First, when the reincarnated personality came into play, the "programming" went out the window. She was still a child at the time, so she hadn't developed a proper concept of romantic interest yet.
Second, her interest is not necessarily romantic as we understand it. After all, they are the same person and this original personality knew it from the beginning. I see it more as a possessive obsession than a romantic interest. So gender doesn't matter as much.
Third, the original Lucia was "programmed" to seduce many men at once. (And get away with it despite being chosen by the crown prince as a future queen. In the absence of paternity tests, I doubt this could fly as it would risk introducing a bastard into the line of succession.) I don't think that's a sign of high emotional stability to begin with.
Four, I'm pretty sure that her seduction was more practical than romantic. The isekai persona definitely didn't see any of them as actual romantic interests. Just pawns for her ascension, or a completionist mindset. The original persona would be more in question, but given how very specific their occupations were, I'm pretty sure she was the same. With the potential exception of the prince. We'll never know though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused why that kid was calling her "mom", she hasn't even had time to get married yet? Or was this taking place later on, and the event they're getting dressed up for is more of a coronation instead, maybe?
Well, because he is their son. They visibly have him before marriage.

Dex-chan lover
  • Sad to see douche prince survive. However, as a traitor he likely won't be living good anytime soon.
Oh that it's because the book has a part two with the children of the current characters. He is the OG ML, he has to stay alive and produce a kid for the next story.
But I doubt the artist will draw it, it's not mentioned at all.

Dex-chan lover
What a journey. I'm just gonna say that.. To the Great Northern General Endeavors Team, I thank you all so much from the very bottom of my heart for picking this up and completing it. Thank you, thank you, and thank you once again. :win:

Dex-chan lover
Whew, that was fun. Finally, criminal scums getting just desert. You know what we need now? a spin-off smut of yandere self-cest for that extra catharsis.

Dex-chan lover
1. That's three years after the condemnation event. There was time to have a kid. Apparently two.
2. The epilogue ends with them going to their wedding. That's said explicitly as she's talking with her maid / sister-in-law. (Another one hit the jackpot here. :D )
3. Nothing wrong with having kids before marriage. Though it's a little strange in a royal setting because of succession rights, it's not that important if the whole royal family already acknowledges the kids.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow so the the body of Lucia was harboring 2 souls, both the OG Lucia & the isekai girl. What a horrible fate for that Lucia to now be trapped by the OG Lucia who is yandere for her. Now I wonder where the soul of the original Alexandra went to if that's the case. Can't believe this over & not dragged to death like other villainess titles. Good that the other capture targets got their just desserts (especially former prince Alfonso) though a few were tricked but hey you can't let a girl screw you over like that if she's courting more than 1 guy. I will say that Isidro making a killing off a erotic novel from that favor is hilarious.
Thank you @Su1phur for completing this manga to the end & hope the extras are satisfying. Hope the artist gets another manga to draw because the art they did for this was great plus the author did a great job with writing.
Your getting it a bit confused, it's not that the mc took over alexandra's body, she IS alexandra, she just reincarnated as her, where isekai lucia is more like possessing OG lucia, the mc reincarnated as alexandra.

Dex-chan lover
1. That's three years after the condemnation event. There was time to have a kid. Apparently two.
2. The epilogue ends with them going to their wedding. That's said explicitly as she's talking with her maid / sister-in-law. (Another one hit the jackpot here. :D )
3. Nothing wrong with having kids before marriage. Though it's a little strange in a royal setting because of succession rights, it's not that important if the whole royal family already acknowledges the kids.
FYI he went off on a crusade right after finishing school, so it’s pretty normal in those circumstances the the wedding was delayed but the baby making was moved up in case he perished at war. Normal for small royal families to avoid succession issues.
To my understanding Alexandra IS still Alexandra.

Alexandra: is the [I remember my past life] type of Isekai thus making the Isekaied person AND the original Alexandra one in the same, this is also pointed out with Alexandra's actions as she didn't become a different person and she acted more or less the same just smarter and more informed.

Lucia: is the [Reincarnation from birth] type of Isekai, Isekai girl more or less commandeered the body of og Lucia from birth, as she acted much more self-centered than the original Lucia who was suppose to be the stereotypical good girl.

I've seen Lucia's type of isekai before but most of the time its kind of treated as a joke or a minor plot point and never as a full on Horror film like thing.
the one within the villainess is a great one where the lead villainess has the setup of the original personality being trapped inside the reincarnator’s mind with awareness and access to everything.
Less horror and more fun retribution when she gets freed as she actually felt healed herself by the reincarnator. So when her attempt to fix things go awry and she still gets condemned by an also reincarnated heroine she goes into shock and the original personality takes control, and decides to strip the heroine of her purpose while reshaping the world into a perfect place for the reincarnator to return to
its great, I highly recommend it

Dex-chan lover
Finally over and everything wrapped up nicely. My favourite twist that i love was Zenaida marrying into the family and becomes her sister

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else want to read the heroine yuri story or just me?

Users who are viewing this thread