Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Aggregator gang
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?
The entitled one is the reincarnator. The "friend" is the original soul of the "game heroine".
Whenever there's a scene of them talking with each other, it's actually the two "souls" talking in some netherspace while the body is asleep.

Dex-chan lover
ZKOXiAr.png

ZAMN!

Well this was fun quick read and ty for translating it. I'm already up to date on the next series y'all plan to do and looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
  • Damn, Alexandra and whatshecalled already have a bastard (or two?) :lewd: Kinda strange to see everyone be so chill about that.
Not all cultures have a fixation on marriage before sex / pregnancy.
But nobles tend to have a need for this as line of succession is a matter of huge importance to them. Property can be split, but titles of nobility are passed down to a single heir at a time. So it's indeed a little strange, but it's more because of the right of succession than because of puritan morality.
Then again, this might not be so important as long as the father acknowledges his children and/or a marriage follows before the matter of inheritance becomes a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That's a satisfying ending.
LOVE IT. Thank you guys so much for translating this and picking up the other villainness manga that was dropped. Ya'll the best.

Not all cultures have a fixation on marriage before sex / pregnancy.
But nobles tend to have a need for this as line of succession is a matter of huge importance to them. Property can be split, but titles of nobility are passed down to a single heir at a time. So it's indeed a little strange, but it's more because of the right of succession than because of puritan morality.
Then again, this might not be so important as long as the father acknowledges his children and/or a marriage follows before the matter of inheritance becomes a problem.
And logicaly it not a bad idea to get the kids as fast as posible as he had to go on a crusade to clean up his brothers failures

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?

looks like it was the original personality that got locked up in her own mind when the other girl reincarnated

definitely wasn’t expecting a twist like that

Dex-chan lover
The entitled one is the reincarnator. The "friend" is the original soul of the "game heroine".
Whenever there's a scene of them talking with each other, it's actually the two "souls" talking in some netherspace while the body is asleep.
That is how I saw it but then the original heroine's behaviour would seem contradictory. She directed the events so they'd be forced into exile and isolation. Why? Because she fell for the reincarnatress so hard, she didn't want to share her with anyone? Why? Due to her programming she should have been romantically interested in the male leads and not go full yandere for some female (with the worst kind of character). It just makes little sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
Well, apparently it's not uncommon for Engaged Royal Couple to have kids before marriage (since royal engagement rarely are broken), especially if the Royal family size is small.
The Realist Hero series also does that.
Ohh thank you for explaining

Is it only for engaged royal couple ? Like if normal nobles does that, is it scandalous?

Dex-chan lover
What a story everyone is happy in the end and nothing bad ever happened again to the MC ;)

Dex-chan lover
That all those guys would fall on hard times (except for that prince Filipe having married a good woman and getting a son) is within expectations.
I hadn't thought that the mystery girl would be the original Lucia, that was an unexpected turn. Especially locking the transmigrator in her mind (though this part gave me chills).
Or that Zenaida would marry the FL's brother and become duchess. Here's to hoping she'll keep him on a short leash while she runs the show!
And FL and ML are having their wedding, but already have a young son? I had thought this was a rather conservative other world.

And those were my thoughts after reading this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I can't remember what OG Lucia did. Did Alexandra received a mail from OG Lucia or something?

Users who are viewing this thread