Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
That is how I saw it but then the original heroine's behaviour would seem contradictory. She directed the events so they'd be forced into exile and isolation. Why? Because she fell for the reincarnatress so hard, she didn't want to share her with anyone? Why? Due to her programming she should have been romantically interested in the male leads and not go full yandere for some female (with the worst kind of character). It just makes little sense to me.
As an otome protagonist, she’d probably be pretty blank in terms of preferences. She could literally end up with anyone from a serial killer, to to a prince, to two different dudes old enough to be her father. Falling for the reincarnated girl isn’t that strange in comparison

Dex-chan lover
Good twist, I didn't see that one coming.

Hm, is Alberto perhaps Lucia's kid? Can't imagine they'd lose track of a child with royal blood after all. And the other baby is Alexandra's out of wedlock?

Also uh Fillipe's ending is... Marrying the woman who roofied him? I guess that's a punishment for falling for a child but haha boy is it weird

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow so the the body of Lucia was harboring 2 souls, both the OG Lucia & the isekai girl. What a horrible fate for that Lucia to now be trapped by the OG Lucia who is yandere for her. Now I wonder where the soul of the original Alexandra went to if that's the case.
Well I presume it's due to the multiple methods reincarnation takes. Lucia's reincarnation followed her soul being sent over to the new world, hence 2 souls 1 body stuff. However in ch 1, we can see Alexandra doesn't suddenly gain a new soul, she just gained their memories. Hence she never became someone else, she is the original Alexandra. Those memories weren't "hers" in a sense I guess. It's typical to see both in isekai stories, but Lucia's is far more common(except the og soul usually doesn't uh go yandere over u and hijack back their body from u)

Double-page supporter
In the Spanish forum someone explained who Alberto was according to the novel:

In the novel, Lucia gave birth to Alberto after some time (her and the first prince's child, you can see that she's pregnant in this chapter). It's not clear if it was the OG Lucia or Isekai Lucia, but she said that she didn't want the child so Alexandra adopted him.

Not sure about the baby though.

Edit: After reading some other comments, I'm more confused:

They say that the baby is a girl called Dahlia and SHE was the girl in Lucia's womb (maybe she and the 1st prince had a baby when he came back?). And Alberto IS Alexandra and the second prince's son.... Gah, confusing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good twist with the Lucia bit, I'm a bit surprised that they had kids before actually getting formally married though, seems out of the norm for this kind of thing. But I guess the marriage here/now is really just a formality.

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?
Lucia has two souls inside her: Original Lucia, and Isekai Lucia.

When Isekai Lucia came to this world, she basically kicked Original Lucia out of her body and took control over it. Original Lucia hung around as another "personality" within her, and she can only move when Isekai Lucia is not conscious. During those times, she made plans for Isekai Lucia's demise, like sending those anonymous letters to the Queen and Gerald in previous early chapters because she also gained Earth knowledge from Isekai Lucia's ramblings.

Basically, Isekai Lucia was fucked no matter what, even if Alexandra's plan didn't come to fruition.

In the end here, Original Lucia finally gained control of her body back because of how mentally and emotionally drained Isekai Lucia is, and as we see in this chapter, she has zero intention of letting Isekai Lucia out again.

Group Leader
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?
It seems like the "new" Lucia thought she was reincarnated, but was actually possessing the "old" Lucia's body the entire time (with the original soul still inside, two people, one body.)

OR I saw a theory that said she developed a split personality after remembering her past life too young, unlike Alexandra, who was able to cope with it because she was older.

Dex-chan lover
One is the OG Lucia and the other was some person from our world that possessed her body. Instead of expulsing the OG Lucia, they live in the same body.

Dex-chan lover
This revelation was anticlimactic to me because I wanted the OG Lucia to be possessing another real body and then in the end she should rape the fake Lucia. I was looking more forward to the yuri yandere thing than the main couple who I have zero interest. The maid marrying her brother made me laugh tho at least.

Dex-chan lover
This. This is how you pace a manga. Perfect length and pacing that leaves you completely satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, lucia pregger with the dumb prince child. Is that okay? That seems to be a future plot point.

And our girl already have a child, before formal marriage. I guess Gerald can't hold back anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work you've put into this series. Looking forward to the next project

Fed-Kun's army
I thought she was just playing heroine but wow..
As a modern jap, she's disgusting..

Dex-chan lover
Did you two get up to some hanky-panky before getting married, Gerald, Alexandra? Naughty, naughty! 😄

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, 3 years and a few months adding on, they have a child that can run and talk and another one who’s still a baby, mate, they be fucking like rabbits

Users who are viewing this thread