Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Power Uploader
I still feel bad for the OG Lucia. Having your body hijacked by an alternate personality is nuts.. but I'm guessing she was/became yandere for her alternate personality? I had thought that it was Alexandra's other sister who was the yandere for Lucia.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes please with the "Villainess that goes down in History" :D
I liked it but it just kept getting slow updates or dropped and we never got very far :(

Dex-chan lover
ahhhhhhh so satisfying! looking forward to the next project!!!

Dex-chan lover
a series that didn't overstay its welcome, deciding to finish when the intended scope was completed. pretty solid. thanks for the work on this series.

Aggregator gang
What a way to end it all...just wow. The Lucia twist really hit & man, this was all satisfying. This does kinda raise some questions for our OG Villainess's soul but other than that I just loved this as a whole. (Kids before marriage oohhh my...)

What a wonderful journey this has been, thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Its rare to actually see a villainess manga actually ended in a good note.

Now lets hope the others that has been on hiatus or havent been pickup yet will also reach a good conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
I think that as the heroine of an otome game she was supposed go around caring for literally everyone she interacted with, befriending them, fixing their problems, etc. and eventually she also was supposed to fall in love with one of them... but she was isolated for literal years and only had contact with Isekai Lucia. All that pure love that was supposed to be distributed among all the love interests ended up pouring on a single individual and turned into twisted obsession.
As an otome protagonist, she’d probably be pretty blank in terms of preferences. She could literally end up with anyone from a serial killer, to to a prince, to two different dudes old enough to be her father. Falling for the reincarnated girl isn’t that strange in comparison
Fair enough I guess. This still would have been an instance for me where a bit more clarification by the author would have been appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure if I understand. Did two people get reincarnated into the one body of Lucia or was one personality the original NPC, falling insanely in love with the entitled girl for some reason (although her preferences should have been different as defined by the game)?
Lucia's body hosts two personalities: one is the original, in-game Lucia, while the other one is the selfish reincarnator.

The reincarnator was too self-centered to even notice OG's face, which was why she didn't even realize this; while the OG was originally programmed (written) to be a girl who loves those within her reach and in front of her eyes. In the game, it was supposed to be other people (hence her kindness) and the love targets (hence their romances), but since the reincarnator unknowingly kept her trapped in her mind, the only one the OG had ever seen was only the reincarnator.

As a result, she fell in love with the reincarnator instead, hence the yandere turnout.

Dex-chan lover
I guess cuz the wedding itself is a formality and it's established that they're succeeding the current King and Queen, no one thinks it's taboo. If anything it might be reinforcing since they have heirs in place.

On other note, I didn't realize Lucia was pregnant until the second read over. Wonder what happens to that child.

Also a 24 hour Jack Bauer-esque twist to a worn out genre was a fun concept. Very solid stuff and didn't overstay it's welcome like a lot of others do. It makes me want some more.

Alexandra adopted the child

Supporter
When "heorine" want to do reverse harem and did it too good and raise flag on "herself" , leading to her doom.

Moral learned : take you meds, don't talk or listen to the voice in your head.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your work on his one, looking forward to your next project as I enjoyed that manga too as far as the other group took it.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted more punishment for the others tbh. 🤣🤣🤣 I do wonder if the knowledge about OG Lucia is known and the evidence about her just turned into fanfic.

Users who are viewing this thread