Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Aggregator gang
honestly, the twist of the heroine and her friend is the best
didn't even see it coming but still made complete sense
even the part that they're actually in her head, wow
10 out of 10 for that 👏🏼👏🏼

Dex-chan lover
It was only three years and they wasted no time having 2 kids lol. And so Lucia is like reverse Remilia

Dex-chan lover
And while yeah this have a 2nd Volume, is more of a standalone story that is a sequel to the first game with a different main cast, though imo it didn't feel as good as the one in the 1st Volume, who knows if that one even get adapted though

What is the story of the 2nd volume about, and what new characters appear there?

that plot twist is dope! never thought it was a true Lucia. The reincarnator only preoccupied with herself but not noticed her surroundings. very amazing closing.

Double-page supporter
Kinda want to say it but spoiler aaaaah, i don't know how to use spoiler thingyy

Oh wow so the the body of Lucia was harboring 2 souls, both the OG Lucia & the isekai girl. What a horrible fate for that Lucia to now be trapped by the OG Lucia who is yandere for her. Now I wonder where the soul of the original Alexandra went to if that's the case. Can't believe this over & not dragged to death like other villainess titles. Good that the other capture targets got their just desserts (especially former prince Alfonso) though a few were tricked but hey you can't let a girl screw you over like that if she's courting more than 1 guy. I will say that Isidro making a killing off a erotic novel from that favor is hilarious.
Thank you @Su1phur for completing this manga to the end & hope the extras are satisfying. Hope the artist gets another manga to draw because the art they did for this was great plus the author did a great job with writing.
they explained in chapter 1 that she is a fusion. both peoples personality and memories combined.

Fed-Kun's army
To my understanding Alexandra IS still Alexandra.

Alexandra: is the [I remember my past life] type of Isekai thus making the Isekaied person AND the original Alexandra one in the same, this is also pointed out with Alexandra's actions as she didn't become a different person and she acted more or less the same just smarter and more informed.

Lucia: is the [Reincarnation from birth] type of Isekai, Isekai girl more or less commandeered the body of og Lucia from birth, as she acted much more self-centered than the original Lucia who was suppose to be the stereotypical good girl.

I've seen Lucia's type of isekai before but most of the time its kind of treated as a joke or a minor plot point and never as a full on Horror film like thing.
Commenting on the last part:
Or, like in The One Within The Villainess, it's heartfelt and lovely.

Thanks for the chapter.

I do kinda feel bad for Lucia though. I think she didn't meant any harm for what she did. She just want to get that best ending. Plus out of all the ending, this is the only one that have even the rival villainess to also get a happily ever after compared to the other ending.

For me, as much as I enjoyed this series, what happened at the end with Lucia kind of left me with a bad taste a little bit. Because the only thing I think she did wrong is the fact that she think of this all as a game.

Dex-chan lover
Damn super happy ending for the villainess, but also goddamn that's quite the ending for the heroine lmfao. Locked in the confines of her own mind is a terrifying ending to imagine.
I even feel a little bad about what happened to the other harem members but I have more respect for the MC handling things so well lol.

Group Leader
stories should be like this. really short but to the point. sad we didnt see alexandra falling for gerald, or aenaida hocking up with alexandras brother, but hey still good reading

Aggregator gang
That is how I saw it but then the original heroine's behaviour would seem contradictory. She directed the events so they'd be forced into exile and isolation. Why? Because she fell for the reincarnatress so hard, she didn't want to share her with anyone? Why? Due to her programming she should have been romantically interested in the male leads and not go full yandere for some female (with the worst kind of character). It just makes little sense to me.
I mean, this is a "real life" world, there is no "programming". The "original Lucia" says she can only take control of the body again when the reincarnator soul goes to sleep, so maybe she just turns yandere because she has no one else to talk to in all these years.
This manga adaptation is very light on the explanations, though. Maybe the reason for why the "original Lucia" likes the reincarnator so much is better detailed in the original novel.

Fed-Kun's army
What a twist, never seen this before and a satisfying ending to this short manga wish it was longer but it worked out as a single day 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread