Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
To my understanding Alexandra IS still Alexandra.

Alexandra: is the [I remember my past life] type of Isekai thus making the Isekaied person AND the original Alexandra one in the same, this is also pointed out with Alexandra's actions as she didn't become a different person and she acted more or less the same just smarter and more informed.

Lucia: is the [Reincarnation from birth] type of Isekai, Isekai girl more or less commandeered the body of og Lucia from birth, as she acted much more self-centered than the original Lucia who was suppose to be the stereotypical good girl.

I've seen Lucia's type of isekai before but most of the time its kind of treated as a joke or a minor plot point and never as a full on Horror film like thing.
I think in Lucia case is "Transmigrated/possessed", because of that their body possessed 2 personality. I don't know if this correct as there no detailed explanation about her.

Double-page supporter
Wow it's been a while since I've seen an ending like this lol. Where all the little drops of information sprinkled throughout the story all come together at the end. Usually stories sprinkle a lot of information so you can actually just guess whats gonna happen at the end.

But I would've NEVER have guessed that it was all in her head lol. And that the original Lucia was there all along.

Soooo crazy. Good, good story.

Double-page supporter
Wow it's been a while since I've seen an ending like this lol. Where all the little drops of information sprinkled throughout the story all come together at the end. Usually stories sprinkle a lot of information so you can actually just guess whats gonna happen at the end.

But I would've NEVER have guessed that it was all in her head lol. And that the original Lucia was there all along.

Soooo crazy. Good, good story.
Although I'm trying to think about the timeframe for those kids cuz uhh... unless he "consoled her" the night of the condemnation event... that kid is a little too old to be a "3 years later" kid 🤣 he has to be a 2 year old at the oldest lol.

Also Lucia looks pregnant. The author is constantly drawing a little tummy in a manga where they have only been drawing slimmed waists.

And even had the original Lucia with her hands on her belly. 😗

Double-page supporter
Although I'm trying to think about the timeframe for those kids cuz uhh... unless he "consoled her" the night of the condemnation event... that kid is a little too old to be a "3 years later" kid 🤣 he has to be a 2 year old at the oldest lol.

Also Lucia looks pregnant. The author is constantly drawing a little tummy in a manga where they have only been drawing slimmed waists.

And even had the original Lucia with her hands on her belly. 😗
according to the comments the son is from Alexandra and the daughter is from Lucia and was adopted.
But yeah the son does seem too old, no idea whose decision it was for this design, but it does seem a little weird.

Dex-chan lover
Split personality of the heroine was predictable, but surprisingly satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Was Lucia pregnant at the end while in the monastery
It's not clear in the manga here, but some people have brought details from the LN.
Apparently, yes she was. From that last night before the confrontation event.
And the child was adopted by the MC and her (soon-to-be) husband. That would be the boy, Alberto, in the "3 years later" section. Though he does look a little more than the 2-something years old he's supposed to be.
Said MC become pregnant herself later and gave birth more recently. That's the infant we see in one panel.
I can't confirm, but that's the summary of these comments.

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT A CRAZY TWIST WITH LUCIA. It always was in the back of my mind of who wrote those letters detailing the future, but for it to be the REAL Lucia all along! WOOOAAA.

And amazing ending with our girl, there she goes! You got it queen!

Double-page supporter
I like how, from a political standpoint, an otome game heroine is bad news for a kingdom. A 'literal who?' commoner running around seducing people in power, subverting authority and breaking societal norms. Untenable.
Alexandra really just reminds them that things won't fly.
A royal heir coming from a commoner? Nope.
The Crown Prince would still have to marry a duchess in order to produce an heir.
So many different nobles from different families orbiting one woman? How many conflicts of interest would that spawn?
Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
9/4/2023 1233

So Lucia was pregnant. Damn.

What a great ending.
1/17/2024 2232
Wasn't until just now, during my second reading, that I realized (Page 11!) that Lucia was pregnant from their special night together!

Dex-chan lover
Started 2/13/2024 0300 finished 2/13/2024 0442
Was a really good read from start to finish I real fell in love with Lady Alexandira and it was very cathartic what happened to all the love interest especially the loser of a prince and and that trash heroine. But I'm somewhat glad that the true Lucia was able to take over and was able to start a life of happiness...
4/5 was top teir villaness story and doesn't over stay its welcome by being too long

i didn't see the lucia twist coming in the slightest, damn, glad og lucia got her life back from miss isekai, honestly im still just reeling from the twist because im obsessed with it..og lucia is very cool :)

beautiful happy endingfor MC. In fact Lucia imaginary friend is the true Lucia are stunning, moreover with such twist personality.

Dex-chan lover
No sweaty schizophrenic selfcest nun yuri action? Dropped. :bleh:

The assassin got executed, as expected. I've seen some comments saying Alexandra will look after him when she made that "I'll see it through as a survivor" comment, but I've always read it as 'I'll make sure to expose Lucia for who she really is, so your misguided death won't be in vain.'

And Zenaida! In one of the extra chapters, we see her continue working for Alexandra's family despite Alexandra abusing her, well of course she would put up with it, since her lover is also part of the household! It all makes sense!

Overall a very solid series, the story was slowly building up hype bit by bit for the condemnation event, and absolutely lived up to it in the climax. We had a brief "where are they now" for some of the characters, and I'm glad the story didn't try to stall by telling their own stories, just a simple "so yeah Alfonso is still a loser, Zenaida got married, Filipe FUCKING WON, etc." The story simply ends once it finishes telling the tale it wanted to tell. There's something bittersweet about that in a meta way, and I like that.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Filipe woke up or simply accepted he ahd to take responsability, wonder if he evr realized she drugged him or stopped caring after hearing what bitcheroine did at the event and how she had so many guys around her finger and he was just one of them.
As he is expecting another child I presume he full accepted the lady.
Theodore likely doesnt know what to do, our heroine old a story to him and he believed it, the consequences were likely unpredictable to him so he can't say for sure she tricked him.
The butler had a ornament that could allowed him to live the rest of his life in peace, no need to search aother job after becoming impossible to hire in a noble house as his betaryal was likelymade public, if he lives on the streets is out of his own actions following the vent.

The maid marriage makes sense, in some stories they make that maids aren't commoners or servants from birth but daughters of nobles sent to other higher rank families.

Users who are viewing this thread