Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
\o/ a story with an ending
it was nice while it last ^^
only the older dude who was after potato girl got a relative nice ending X3

Thanks for picking up and translating it to the end. I liked the ending, thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
I heard there's sequel to this where The MC is the heroine that regains her memories 24 hour before ending and want to prevent Harem ending from happening

Dex-chan lover
isekai Lucia could had have the dream world she was isekaied in if she wasn't so greedy.
instead of having a good life by choosing one of the gentleman's she tried to have everything to herself, screwing many people over. her own action turn her dream to be into a nightmare. even if Alexandra didn't do all of her last day safeguard, she (isekai Lucia) would have been crush by the aftermath of her own actions

Fed-Kun's army
iirc, in the original LN, they've stated that if Lucia go into reverse harem route, all the male characters die, and she became a slave in barbarian land.

noice

Dex-chan lover
I actually find the heroine kind of pitiful. While she was screwing over our MC, she was still following the route where they became friends and MC's life wasn't totally ruined - I actually initially guessed this was her attempt at actually wooing the villainess and not actually gaining the male harem (since it was the only good ending for MC), and in a way I was kind of close (it was just self-love instead).
Now she's really and truly alone, enslaved by the obsessive original persona within her mind. Neither sides of her really 'won'. The original heroine had her body stolen, defiled, and her reputation ruined by isekai girl; however isekai girl had no idea she was doing such. So I actually feel bad for the heroine in this case, I wish she was just a bit more hate-able so I could feel this ending was just.

I've seen Lucia's type of isekai before but most of the time its kind of treated as a joke or a minor plot point and never as a full on Horror film like thing.
I've said it in several of these isekais - I always found the possession aspect horrifying, and it really should be played with more. We've become so used to MC's just accepting it, so we now just accept it too, but what on earth are the originals going through? To them the isekai possessors must seem like horrid parasites who have taken absolutely everything - no one can even mourn what is essentially their death, because to everyone else they're still living!

The closest that comes to this is... well this comic, and "The One Within the Villainess", and I feel neither quite capture the grotesque horror of it.
I think another good idea would be the actual heroine being posessed, and waking up from the possession after the isekai girl has failed and left her in an awkward position; maybe a story about a family member realising what has happened to the possessed and trying to fix it.

Anyway, this was a good comic. Short, snappy, to the point (something we desperately need more of in manga), with a good concise plot and ending (also something we need more of). The art wasn't spectacular, but it more than did the job. This get a 'good outta ten' from me.
Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Comparing the two reincarnators, I think the reason why Alexandra had a seamless merge was because the og and isekai-self had very similar personalities and are around same age adult range. You can observe this through Alexandra's introspective observation over her original's feelings as if it were her own. The new memory could fully understand why Alexandra did the things she did because she had the same temperament. Only real difference really is that the new memory has the conscience of a modern person, lmfao.

Lucia however, had a clash of two VERY different personalities, a [sweet child with the seedling of a kind heroine] and a [very narcissistic adult/teen], and on top of it happening in a developing body, it probably couldn't handle a merge, or it wasn't possible in the first place, hence the "split".

Gotta say tho, I'm happy for og Lucia, with this, she now gets to keep a precious thing to herself very very closely.

Dex-chan lover
I actually find the heroine kind of pitiful. While she was screwing over our MC, she was still following the route where they became friends and MC's life wasn't totally ruined - I actually initially guessed this was her attempt at actually wooing the villainess and not actually gaining the male harem (since it was the only good ending for MC), and in a way I was kind of close (it was just self-love instead).

Well, no - as everyone noticed the practical reality of the reverse harem ending was going to be a disaster for the kingdom with a woman fucking courting so many men, many of whom left their better senses at the side table just to be with her.

The fact that our Villainess MC could even bring this to people attention as a strategy implies that nobody realized the lengths to which this had all gone so badly. They're not programmed to play along like in a video game, they're real people in the setting.

It also wasn't "Self-Love" - the OGMC absolutely wanted the Harem Ending - or at worst the Prince Ending, it's that unlike V.MC - who is still the character from the "Game" as far as we can tell - she didn't consolidate her "Memories Back of Another Life" with her current situation, Alexandra's personality is completely intact, she just "had seen behind the curtain" - Isekai Lucia shunted the living and existing "Real" Lucia out of her body and puppeted her basically from a young age.

"Real" Lucia got control back any time that Isekai Lucia went to sleep. And "Real" Lucia it is revealed is very obsessive
Gotta say tho, I'm happy for og Lucia, with this, she now gets to keep a precious thing to herself very very closely.

Forever, and ever, and ever 😄

I wonder about that though - Isekai Lucia is trapped in "Real" Lucia's mind in that case. I wonder what "Real" Lucia would get up to, having recovered control of her own body.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Great manga, satisfying ending, and it really does get straight to the point. Wasn't joking about being a villainess RTA speedrun lmao

Dex-chan lover
everyone noticed the practical reality of the reverse harem ending was going to be a disaster for the kingdom with a woman fucking courting so many men, many of whom left their better senses at the side table just to be with her.
Sure, but does that make her evil? She was trying to get the 'happiest' ending in the game, where she spread the most joy, and like I said, so even the villainess would win. Would in work in reality? Almost certainly not, but being a complete idiot (and having too much faith in the game's story) is not a moral crime (though it was a literal one in this case).

It also wasn't "Self-Love"
It was a sarcastic turn of phrase, I know the "other" her was the original and blah blah blah.

It should be noted that isekai girl hadn't even noticed that she had done this to OG heroine - so there is still no moral fault with isekai girl. I just feel kinda bad for her, she was stupid, but she wasn't trying to actively ruin anyone like some other heroines in villainess stories (though I could be wrong, we didn't really focus on the heroine much, the WN could be different).

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but does that make her evil? She was trying to get the 'happiest' ending in the game, where she spread the most joy
Of no of course not - I'm just thinking that the "Game" Isekai Lucia was expecting wasn't the reality she found herself in - what I meant was that her "Reverse Harem Ending" was not going to make "everybody happy" or "Not Ruin Lives"

It already was when you account for all the fiancée's she screwed over and would have even more if it came to fruition - that's what I meant when I said basically "And then the reality of a princess having, like, 8 side fucks all of whom are almost in a literal sense insanely in love with her ensues"

It was a sarcastic turn of phrase, I know the "other" her was the original and blah blah blah. It should be noted that isekai girl hadn't even noticed that she had done this to OG heroine - so there is still no moral fault with isekai girl. I just feel kinda bad for her, she was stupid, but she wasn't trying to actively ruin anyone like some other heroines in villainess stories (though I could be wrong, we didn't really focus on the heroine much, the WN could be different).

Okay, I wasn't sure because there's a lot of confusion in the thread about this plot point, and it did kind of come out of left field where if this was any other genre it'd be a horror-twist.

I mean, I'd still consider it a kind of thoughtless evil on her part - treating the world around you like a video game and everyone else as "NPCs", but in her case only because she didn't think past "Oh I reincarnated in that game I played" - the sort of lack of malice-but-still-kind-of-evil like in a video game where you can't proceed without doing the thing.

Dex-chan lover
her "Reverse Harem Ending" was not going to make "everybody happy" or "Not Ruin Lives"
True, but I believe earlier it was said that every ending besides the harem ending had people banished or executed (including MC in every ending). So it seems like this is the most neutral/positive ending, and if she's trying to help the boys? The best ending.

I mean, I'd still consider it a kind of thoughtless evil on her part
Oh sure. Her losing and being sent to a nunnery is perfectly fine, but the horror twist of her being caged and isolated with a obsessive secondary personality is the step further I don't care for. I like the twist, I just wish she was slightly more evil so it felt deserved.

Anyway, it hardly ruins the comic, it's more like a small issue I have with it, than anything that actually damages it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for doing this series till the end!!! It's such a fun read from start to finish and I'm super happy with the ending!

Dex-chan lover
My take about Lucia situation is Potato Girl/the isekai one, is so self-centered, so driven by desire to monopolize that Lucia/the original one, just can't connect with her. That's explains why the mind splits. PGirl is that much of a bitch.

Also Queen Alexandra casually have premarital sex and gave birth to (pretty much) bastards, considering that era, is the ultimate chad move.

Thank you for all the works, translators. You guys are the real heroes!

Group Leader
What a plot twist, nice one author
Guys, thank you for this translation, it was a bless

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating until the end! Finally, a otome isekai villainess manga that reached the end (fan translation-wise), that is quite rare. This manga wasn't lying with the whole speedrun RTA premise lol. That makes it a nice read with a decent pace, not stretching things out and overstaying its welcome (unlike some other storie, even in the genre), though I feel like I need to re-read it from the beginning to truly appreciate it (which I'll do later). I'm not sold in the romance honestly, but I love the art, some characters, and everything wrapped up nicely enough. The Lucia twist is a nice cherry on top.

Users who are viewing this thread