Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 48.2

Dex-chan lover
Rodiot ain’t the god of earth mate.
I was going to ask, is he actually Earth's god? He's got that classic christian god look to him, but he didn't seem to be the god of earth anymore than he was of origin or the new world. Seems like he's the god of resurrections or something.

May I ask what he did in your spoilers that made him hated?

Dex-chan lover
Earth's god yes, he so far has no beef with the gods of his current world (Lamda?).
Is he Earth's God? I thought he was the God from the first world the MC was sent to when he got excluded by accident during skill selection.

Contributor
What a shit heel of a god. I mean he's right, but that's just more annoying somehow.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Rodiot ain’t the god of earth mate. In fact
the various gods of earth really hate Rodiot for what he does later on and give Van their blessings
There really aren't multiple gods of earth, just a single being that is an amalgam of every being, god or demon humans worship, movie characters and folklore included in that beings bit

Dex-chan lover
Sooo did this idiot just say that Van was actually stronger back on origin? Is he just way off base or is that actually true? We only saw a brief glimpse of his time there but his power certainly didn’t seem stronger than what he’s capable of now

Dex-chan lover
Sooo did this idiot just say that Van was actually stronger back on origin? Is he just way off base or is that actually true? We only saw a brief glimpse of his time there but his power certainly didn’t seem stronger than what he’s capable of now
who knows? he let his guard down when he met his former classmates, thinking they were there to save him. so, we didn't get to see his full power.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to ask, is he actually Earth's god? He's got that classic christian god look to him, but he didn't seem to be the god of earth anymore than he was of origin or the new world. Seems like he's the god of resurrections or something.

That is his portfolio. More precisely, he's the God of Reincarnation.

He's basically the diety who ,back when your world was chaotic and new and your own dieties were figuring out this whole pantheon thing, signed them up for an infinite contract to handle all that messy soul cycle stuff that keeps churning out people with souls who can believe in the dietes and keep them active.

And it's all done on his own proprietary system, (which you don't get access or manuals to) so he gets his power and sustenance off that without having to do any mucky stuff like dealing with actual believers, or being personally beholden to the rules of those particular worlds.

I mean, sure, you could possibly pull your own world out of his system, but if you don't have a working reincarnation cycle that handles souls for you, basically every baby that gets born until you do will be a soulless monster and all life will start dying and you're really going to have some issues sticking around as a god who's tied to that world.

Rodcourte decided to do this "Reincarnate 100 souls" thing because he's a bit miffed that Lambda's been stagnating for 100,000 years, and he wants to kick the population up to a few billion by triggering an industrial revolution and put more souls into this part of his system.

Edit: Also wondering if there's a mistranslation, because If Rodcourte was both wiling and able to manifest on Lambda at this point, he wouldn't be attempting to make the world kill Vandalieu, he'd have done it himself by now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
image.png

She's been looking at too many of those AI images of anime girls eating ramen with their hands.

Dex-chan lover

Is he Earth's God? I thought he was the God from the first world the MC was sent to when he got excluded by accident during skill selection.
Rodcorte is a god of reincarnation. He's got a franchise of circles of reincarnation, which he supplies to gods in all the worlds in the multiverse. He seems to be making good money on that, so doesn't do any traditional god stuff.
If that sounds like it would bite him in the ass, that's because everything he ever did somehow backfires.
The artist clearly hates Rodcorte by how often his images were reused lol
It's no wonder. All the novel readers dislike Rodcorte too. He doesn't even make a good comic relief character.
Edit: Also wondering if there's a mistranslation, because If Rodcourte was both wiling and able to manifest on Lambda at this point, he wouldn't be attempting to make the world kill Vandalieu, he'd have done it himself by now.
He may be willing, but he is definitely not able. Manifesting is hard enough for traditional gods.

Dex-chan lover
how long till his class comes?
and will he get his friend back from the guy she thinks is him?
The class will come after they die. As you might expect, they wouldn't just all die at once.
I think the first one will come in about 2 arcs, which is quite soon, considering all the fortune and powers the classmates have.
and will he get his friend back from the guy she thinks is him?
I think by the time they confronted MC (codename "Undead"), they have already resolved all the misunderstandings. In the first place, it was Rodcorte who confused Amamiya and Amemiya. The classmates must have known that they have such similar-sounding people long ago.
Last time I read, the similar-sounding guy and the girl MC tried to save were both alive on Origin.

Dex-chan lover
Earth's god yes, he so far has no beef with the gods of his current world (Lamda?).
Rodcorte isn’t quite Earth’s god, he’s like a separate reincarnation god responsible for multiple worlds. Earth has its own separate gods.

Users who are viewing this thread