Thoughts at random

Dex-chan lover
:huh: In the braincell-------> out the fingertips!
R.3ad45b5dd249942834d9bac5af4cbaca

Post random brain-farts.... but keep it clean!
:smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Why do Bounty paper towel ads always have the wipers sweeping the liquid toward the precious item they are trying to rescue from disaster? :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts
ThoughtsThoughts
Thoughts
ThoughtsThoughts
ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts
Thoughts

Random thoughts.
I'm sorry

Dex-chan lover
Someone should develop and market a product called 'Schrödinger's Beans' to put an end to the chili beans/no beans debate.

Dex-chan lover
What question do you think was asked to initiate the famous "Badonker" Rant?
Ahhh, Badonkers...

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Been wondering lately if those with functional alcoholism are humans who have evolved to exist in society as a positive vector, just that they are incapable of fulfilling that function without alcohol? In that case, it'd be way too cruel to treat them as a common substance abuser. They'd have many many generations of this behavior behind them, literally a drive so ingrained into them that it'd only be comparable to reptilian instincts. It's not the same as someone escaping their troubles by substance abuse. It's something intrinsic to their being, and while it might sound like a noble goal to remove this dependency off of them you would at the same time be removing an important part of what makes them who they are. A part that I think should be respected and cared for. I think if they're harming nobody and are making strides for themselves, let them be

Dex-chan lover
Been wondering lately if those with functional alcoholism are humans who have evolved to exist in society as a positive vector, just that they are incapable of fulfilling that function without alcohol? In that case, it'd be way too cruel to treat them as a common substance abuser. They'd have many many generations of this behavior behind them, literally a drive so ingrained into them that it'd only be comparable to reptilian instincts. It's not the same as someone escaping their troubles by substance abuse. It's something intrinsic to their being, and while it might sound like a noble goal to remove this dependency off of them you would at the same time be removing an important part of what makes them who they are. A part that I think should be respected and cared for. I think if they're harming nobody and are making strides for themselves, let them be

rober-bender-futurama.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Is trying to open the front door with my car keys for the hundredth time insanity yet? :huh:

Dex-chan lover

Great-Value-Ultra-Soft-Toilet-Paper-18-Mega-Rolls_a5916991-b310-4e02-8fb4-c44b4db68f13.f5331bcc7c394eeacd2bb54287bda93c.png

Walmart's store brand for Charmin has a rabbit for the trademark.....
They are aware what happens when a bear and a rabbit do what they do in the woods together....
They do don't they? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Odd how when I have to wash my oily hands before I take a piss,
the wash water seems to go straight to my struggling bladder. :worry:

Contributor
Is it really a good idea for indoors people to meet outdoor? :thonk:

I saw that it was a project in 2019 when the world didn't know about the famous corona (not the beer:facepalm:).

Users who are viewing this thread